When a relationship ends, its like a death. You go through the grieving process. First, denial, guilt, anger and then I am not sure what happens but acceptance is the end. Today, I am at Stage 2 and 3....not just with MM but with all aspects of my life. Let's just say sweet, caring Cheri is on a rampage.
Security Man is getting on my nerves....his cool dude attitude all of a sudden is not flyin with me. I have taken a 180 since MM and I have ended. I don't know why....when MM left (for te 750th time) Security Man was the replacement. Isn't that ironic....men have replaced him in my life because he leaves....and when he comes back, I had always taken him back..why...it felt right. But now he judges me....silence, no return emails.....once again he controls everything. Reality he doesn't care about how I feel, its all about him. If he cared, he wouldn't be so damn cold and let it end where I am feeling its my fault.
Anyway, I wish the world would stop for a few days. Let me just take a breath and catch up. I am working so damn hard, trying to keep it together...but I am beginning to lose it at the seams. And my period, no sign of it. Just peachy keen! Wow oh wow....this sucks...I did pregnancy tests and they were negative but my hormonal imbalance is wild right now.
So.....now what?!? Rumor has it through some far off source 6 states away that my husband and I are getting divorced. Funny how things can go that far.....maybe he is planning something which we all know is fine with me.
Okay, its off my chest.
Today Ashley Madison sent out an email looking for people to be on Good Morning America to talk about being on Ashley Madison. Hmmm.... I think I will pass.....do you remember the old Tony the Tiger commercial where the light moves off the anonymous person...oh I can just see that happening. My opinion is that Ashley Madison needs to stay underground in that hidden world where you have to do a search to find it like I did originally. Not so much publicity. BUT I also don't blame them. From a marketing perspective, it is an excellent move on their part. Sex sells and cheating spouses sell more. Remember the old Pina Colada song, now there is something you don't want to happen....
6 comments:
Men can be jerks sometimes. I hope you feel better soon !
Thinking of you.
If people can make money by commercializing their blogs, more power to them, but that's not something I want to do.
And you apparently don't either.
If you don't need men who do only cold in your life, you must keep looking for that one in a thousand who will treat you with warmth and compassion while fucking you within an inch of your life when you need that.
St. Louis needs you
Thanks everyone for the kind words....I mean it, it means so much to me.
Yes, this blog is has been a life saver for me and while I have made a couple of bucks from the affiliate program....nothing compares to the sanity and therapy from blog friends that I have received over the years.
When I need a friend...its my blog that is there for me!! Thanks you!!!!!!!! xoxoxxoxo
Wonder what the alternative to Ashley Madison might be?
Post a Comment