Sunday, March 15, 2009

Treading Water in to the Pond for a Hot Frog

I decided to put a toe into the water today. Take a look what is in the pond....any frogs I might be interested in?! Hey, I was window shopping on Ashley Madison. The good news is that when you haven't been there for awhile, its like the 4 seasons.....all the new fashion is there....you get to see the new colors, trends, designs....it was like opening up Elle in their Spring Preview issue...what's hot and what is not...the thick issue that arrives and you get all excited.... yes, my copy of Frog Elle arrived today.

I basically browsed through...can't get too entrenched in one sitting. First you look at all the pictures...(ok, men...its your Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue). I had about 20 messages that were about to be deleted because it had been so long so I looked at a few. See, if there was any that stood out....(no I wasn't in the mood to read all their wants and desires).

Now here's the thing that I don't think men totally understand. When a woman goes on there, she is IM'd immediately and continually....so I had an opportunity at six new frogs. And I spoke with one..... women, light hearted, funny and a little intellect...you got them...he was a doctor (a strike in my book...) he sent a picture....and I wasn't interested. Nope, I am not going to feel bad if the connection isn't there. I just can't so I told him. Men don't take that well...so what am I suppose to do? I don't get it....if there is nothing there, what is the polite way to say that? So I decided I was going to browse and no more IMs.

As I told you, there were a few potential frogs that I had spoken with. No one got anywhere sexually...mental stimulation is important to me so I make a man talk to me about real life first. A guy who tells me his cock is sooo hard (and he didn't even see me yet)...PLEASE.....not my thing anymore. I like substance. So anyway, one potential tadpole had been online and he sent me a note. He was a nice guy...he is single, really good looking and we had some conversations (and quite frankly I barely remember them but I knew they were good). He sent me a note and asked me how I was......said he looked at his favorites list and had been thinking about me and then poof...here I was after so long.

We emailed back and forth just chatting. I burned my garlic bread so I had to deal with that and he was laughing...he seems nice, personable etc. I reminded him that i was married...he said he knew and that I had my reasons he was sure and that it didn't bother him. He's handsome, nice but who knows. We are still chatting tonight through email....nothing sexual at all...just chatting about work and life. It's nice.

Another guy contacted me. He is however, a true player and his cockiness on his profile confirmed it. I admit it super hot and on 250 favorite lists. So, he certainly qualified as a player. He went on and on about what he wanted and if you are this, don't contact him and if you are this, don't contact him etc.etc.etc. I was entertained.....he sent me a wink. That was weird? I certainly fell into some of the if you are this categories. So I wrote back, you are nice eye candy but I am not what you are looking for. Ever notice that when you push a man away, that's when they come back strong. Oh, he wrote back again, and again and even gave him his number....LOL Too funny.

And finally Security Man and I are actually duking it out right now on text. He knows how to get under my skin. We haven't seen each other in three or four weeks. He was an ass about my birthday...I just turned sour with him when MM found out. I don't really know what happened..and I don't care. But he knows how to get under my skin. His text messages are begin to fuel me. I need to ignore them. But the man is irking me. He knew I was annoyed so he should have called. He wouldn't, so I left him be. Today he sent a warning that he was going food shopping and now the texts have been going back and forth...about time slots so we don't run into each other....supermarket visiting rights....lol And now the serious text just came what happened to us? Hmmmm.....how do I tell him that there was a side of him that reminded me of MM..the side that hurt me and when you put a package together, he wasn't worth the hurt I would have felt and the digs he gave. MM could never tell me or say he cared about me but he never digged at me except in hysterical ways. So anyway, we are discussing by text....closure by text..so romantic!!

So as you can see...it is so different for a woman on Ashley Madison. A woman pops on and in 10 minutes can have ten dates if she wants. You just need how to give decent email and you are golden! I don't know if I am ready for someone right now. I will chat with this guy and see what comes of it. Extremely slow....if at all. I don't think a single guy is for me right now anyway. We are way too different. Oh well, time will tell. As for right now, I am going into the bath and heading to sleep early. I need to have a better week than the last couple...no drama this week. I am looking for tranquility.....peace....balance....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Take it slowly. You've had a lot come at you these last few weeks. Someday, when I need to again, I'm going to try AM - just to see if I can handle things as well as you do. Except that I hate IMing.