Wednesday, April 15, 2009

11:30AM...Ding Ding Ding HORNY ALARM

The past three days, the strangest thing has been happening to me. Approximately each day at 11:30AM, my body kicks in and says "HORNY...dying to get laid". Yes, out of no where, I have been getting a flood of flashbacks each day at this time. Thinking about my lovers and some really hot sexual rendezvous. Flashbacks of being bent over as a lover would plunge so hard into me. Yes, I have a moment of heat that continues for three hours. All I can think about is having sex.

Of course, today was an overload day. But the flashbacks of Mystery Man were just making me desire his cock. I could see him lying on the bed as I would be off the bed and leaning on with just my arms and sucking his cock like it was the most orgasmic ice cream cone....pulling his cock back and just enjoying every suck...mmmmmm...I am dying for that hot sex. That wild sex that when you see each other the passion is just overwhelming. I desperately wanted to call Mystery Man but I knew he wouldn't meet me. He was who I truly craved. I needed him and the more I realized I couldn't have him the more I hot sex now.

However, today, there would be no frogs available. Porsche was in a meeting. I even called Sensual and he was out of town for the day. And He wants me for my mind..also far away....sigh..I couldn't get laid today if I approached a man on the street and begged for it. So masturbation was going to be my only relief. Of course it didn't help that my girlfriend had two men today AND one of the men in my favorite room at the hotel I went to with Mystery Man. That should have been US doing it on that bed, on the chair, leaned over the counter....sigh.

I called Mr. Porsche today...he was swamped, busy, overwhelmed but even though he was in a meeting, he took my call. A benefit of doing the boss. All I could say is I want to fuck you and bad right now. He gave that little devilish boy giggle. I knew he couldn't talk and that was even more exciting. Oh how I wish you could meet me right now and do me till all this horniness escaped me....another laugh...I love teasing him. Later on, I called again..he picked right up..another dangerous area, he was home but I knew he was home with just his kids. Oh honey, I want right now...can you tell me what you are going to do to me on Thursday?! Well I know you might be tied up that day (lol....oh, code...) and what else baby besides tying me up..oh he has plans for an intense meeting....

I remember back to the days when I was so happy and balanced. MM and Porsche both were the perfect combination. A girl couldn't ask for more..I was soo content. Tonight I mentioned that I was jealous of my friend and all the sex she was having. Go on Ashley Madison Porsche said. He has told me many times before is that all he wants is for me to be happy and satisfied. That he cares about me and quite frankly, he still does his wife. He knows I am not doing it here. So finding another lover is something he claims he would be totally fine with. Wish MM had felt that way. So, now I have to accept that MM is not coming back....I wish he would re-think it but he refused. I need to find that man online that is going to give me what he gave me. I have not found it again..I guess the search needs to continue.

Yes, I am thinking a lot the past few days. I need to get out of this rut...so hit the sites with a little better planning this time. I am in need of more sex...once every two weeks is not enough for me. My mouth is watering right now at the thought of sucking a cock....oh how I love blow jobs...amazing for a girl who just realized that three years ago. And to imagine all the years wasted.

Okay off to bed...sweet wet dreams...OF ME!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ashley Madison sounds like the right answer to me...there are plenty of men out there dying to make you happy