Thursday, April 23, 2009

My Blog Friends & A BJ At Work

I love my blog friends. You guys (and gals) have gotten me through the rough times when I thought I was going to literally go crazy or die. Strangers on the other side of some words, but your friendships have been priceless to me...so thank you. However, I am convinced that Mr. Porsche may have also found my blog. Too many coincidences today to think otherwise....and I think I would die.

Oh for two days now, I have been colder than ice after his last comment. Truth is, if I ever felt I was getting too close, falling in love--I would leave. With all the cardinal rules of cheating out there....falling in love with someone who is unavailable is the biggest no no. Nothing good can come from that. So today I had to drop something off for him. I did and barely spoke to him. I wanted to leave it with his office staff but he wouldn't let me. I had to come up.

His staff left and we had a really long talk. And he's either reading my blog or knows me too well. He apologized over and over and said it really upset him that I was so upset. He's been thinking I was leaving him. Ironically, I didn't think that at all. I was hurt, I was upset but I didn't think of leaving him permanently...I did think a break. Anyway, he apologized over and over and was acting so damn cute...I couldn't help but smile and then he got cuter and cuter....lol. He said it was his defense mechanism that made him say that and that I never gave him any idea that I expect him to leave his wife. And I really never have...we giggled that we would kill each other. Now here's the weird stuff...he said that there were times he had been jealous but knew he couldn't expect me not to be with anyone else (Hmm...i never told him I was with anyone). And then he mentioned he wished I was on the pill (hmmmm...the cock hating the raincoat that I have written before about). I kept my head in his arms and did not respond. I am not going to lie, but I wasn't fessing up to anything.

And I guess because there was one worker left, I knew the danger was there and it was enticing. I went for his pants right in his office....he was nervous but I opened his zipper and my mouth wrapped itself around his cock. Right in his office, on the couch, I gave him a nice hard cock. His eye on the security camera the whole timebut he was loving it......yes, he admitted, he would miss my mouth if I was gone. I made sure I got him totally in my mouth and then after he was nice and hard...I licked a little more and then the worker started to come so we had to stop...behind his desk you could see his hard cock....as he got up to xerox something...it was sticking out..the side view was priceless.

we didn't have much time....but we ran out and got a quick bite. I am seeing him again tomorrow. I do forgive him....I tortured him enough...relentless with the I woldn't want to mislead you with every comment he made...but he took it like a trooper. I felt closer to him today....it will take a little bit for the wall to totally crumble down again but he doesn't want to hurt me.

I can't sleep tonight...my head is spinning....I desperately need a vacation. And as for MM...not a word, I am heartbroken by that. Amazing how someone can throw away something so good...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, men don't suck--women do. Men lick, at least those who know what they're doing. They lick a lot. For sure until they hear those heavy breathes and moans...

Cheri said...

Aaaaahhh....I disagree and I have soar nipples as proof...men do suck!! yum!!!! lol