Every once in awhile I search my statistic counter. It doesn't tell me who visits (don't get nervous) but I find it interesting to see how people find me. If you come from another website, if you typed in a search to get to me...it will show that. So I am up...insomnia...and I decided to look at my statistic counter because I can't sleep.
Someone searched for "My Dog Sucked My Nipples" and my website came up. Now for the record, I love my dog but please, I can promise you he never sucked my nipples. The wild way that people find my website. Ironically, it was the post where I was saying that I needed a taste of the dog that bit me or something like that. Out of all things to pop up....Of course, a flashback came back to me about the day I wore a doggie collar when having sex with Mystery Man......you would have thought that would have come up. So in conclusion: I have worn a dog collar, I have had my nipples sucked numerous times but the dog and the nipples were not connected in anyway!! LOL
2 comments:
That's hilarious. Some of the search terms you can get are truly amazing. It's fun to check 'em sometimes.
LOL! I LOVE the stat-counter for just this reason!
Post a Comment