Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Tolerance Of Men = ZERO

I am obviously not in my usual desire to search for new frogs on Ashley Madison. In fact, my tolerance level is truly zero on a scale of 1 to 10. Truly not like me but quite frankly there is not one man in my life who is not manipulative or selfish. Are men in general a selfish breed? Is there only idea of giving is in bed? Are they programmed to just suck the life out of women or is it just the men that I come in contact with?

Quite frankly, being happy and satisfied had always given me a balance and the last two years, kept my sanity. Now with this void in my heart, I am unhappy and quite intolerant at home. Concentrating on work, concentrating on life but truly miserable.....For example...I am working my butt off. I start at 7AM and as you can see its 3:30AM...hmmm...go to bed for 4 hours and work again. I am exhausted. Hubby had yesterday off, When I confronted how he could do nothing around here....his response...It's my day off...So when the fuck is my day off?

A new frog, the Man who wants me for my brain, had asked me about my marriage. I hgave the readers digest version. He said he was shocked. That he thought all men had it within them the desire to take care of their families, be the bread winner. How lucky I found the one man on the planet who doesn't have that desire. I hate my husband. Sucks the life out of me. Came home tonight and ate my dinner, just takes takes takes. I think I am so furious because I made out $10,000 in bills yesterday. And would you like to know his contribution? $750. He was annoyed that I was annoyed at him (are you kidding me?!?) So he said...fine, I have tomorrow off, I will do things. And my answer...Why don't you just spend the day moving your stuff out of this house?

So you would think an affair would drive a couple apart further but ironically, everyone I see who is having an affair seems to be in a better place in their marriage or they are just able to tolerate it better. Hmmm..now there's a study worth getting a grant to do!

Feeling sad tonight. I looked at MM's old profile on Ashley. And all of a sudden it hit me. He got a new phone with a new area code awhile ago. AND ironically his profile said he lived in this new area code. So who is the fool here?! ME! He probably was screwing around each time he left me. The new phone...why need a new Batphone if you only use it to fuck around? I know, let him go. But I can't. We were so compatable...I liked what we had. I hate how I feel now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are some of us who likely could satisfy you...who don't cum at the drop of a hat and who love to eat pussy. Shame you're into the physical, and not the mental. Some of us aren't the muscular physiques of the gym bulls, but we eat pussy much better, all the same.

Unknown said...

I thought the first plague was turning the Nile to blood. What's with all the falling frogs? Are they always here? I'll go now...

Cheri said...

Anonymous....I think you need to go back and read some more of my posts....mental stimulation is crucial in my life. Quick witted, sensual, sexual, spontaneous, intelligent are all tops BUT you have to have some attraction..a smile, deep eyes, a sexy look, something has got to pull you in (and I have said before, I have done muscle men and they aren't my first choice!!)

Prospero--Aahhh the first plague..history was wrong! lol The frogs are new, don't worry you aren't losing it...I found falling frogs and began to play with them...are they annoying?