Thursday, April 30, 2009

An Evening Of Delight

Mr. Porsche and I have such a strange relationship. In real life, we care and respect each other. We are the best of friends. He is my confidant, he is my support and he is a client as well. He respects me on a business level and then there is the bedroom.....a world unto itself.. Probably because my life is filled with so much responsibility, with so much stress.....that submission and giving up the control is so appealing to me with him. I guess it has to be with someone you truly trust because I would never allow most men to ever try half the things that he does to me. Pushing my limits...seeing just how far he can get me to that line of uncomfortable. It's all strategically planned on his part.

We were working together and left to escape for four hours at night. With no worries about work or making an excuse where I was or where he was....it was a relaxing and enjoyable day. Having had that fight last week....I didn't know what we were going to be in for. Would I be able to submit to him again? Would I be able to give as I had done in the past? Oh yes...the answer was definitely yes.

We went inside and our lips connected as if we hadn't seen each other in weeks. We quickly undressed and I scooted under the sheets. He ran for the bag of toys. I was not surprised that he was pulling out the tougher ammunition....the thing about a man of control, he must have felt he lost some with me, so he wanted to gain it back in the bedroom.

He loves to watch me masturbate, so I tease a little and begin doing circles on my clit and circles on my nipples....he comes over leans over and kisses me so gently and whispers in my ear.....if you only knew how hot you look right now....he moved his hands slowly from my cheek down to my nipples and begins to squeeze them tightly...he loves to see them erect...they get to at least an inch...and as he bites them, he slips an nipple clamp on them...ouch...but I didn't move...he puts on the next one and quickly slaps my ass (which of course took the nipple clamp pain away!)

Now Mr. Porsche is not big but he is damn strong. I never win in wrestling, I never get any leadway...and now was not the time to try because the clamps hitting the bed turned out to go from stimulating to painful...oh, he was in charge right now so I laid back and let him do his thing....with his cock hard, he moves into 69...I can feel his hand on my clit and then his moist tongue...he was determined to make me cum...and lately when I cum....I then just keep cumming...I am like a cumming machine as if the first orgasm uncorks the hundredes waiting to escape. Sucking his cock hard, I can feel myself increasing in speed and I am getting closer and closer to cumming...and then, my body takes off....pulsating and moans and my back attempting to arch....but he wasn't going to stop "Let it go" is all I could hear...as my body wants to hold back but I feel another wave coming....

Oh he was still going.....the vibrator, the butt plug....oh there was no mercy today....he gets off on seeing me cum and cum and cum.....totally relaxed, I lied in his arms. I turn into jello after so many orgasms. The feeling of peace and balance all around me.....i went down on him....oh he is into lately his ass being stimulated...that spot by his prostate makes him go wild. I love that I have that control of him.....using the vibrator on him....I tease before I put it in...licking his balls, sucking his cock and giving him a rim job just makes him go wild. Submissive mood...I submit to it all.....watching him enjoy it is worth it all. He was just about to cum but he stopped himself and threw me on the bed...relax, I am going to hypnotize you...and so he does....and I love it. I am not sure if its a full hypnotizing but it is better than the guy who once did it to me at a lecture. I go to this place.....far away, going down a spiral staircase....to paradise.....and while I am soooo relaxed he begins to talk to me and play with me..in this state, my mind is more open to answer questions, my body loves the way he plays with my nipples and can make my clit pulsate.....its fun!!

This time however, we asked about fantasies....how about a woman here for you, licking your nipples and playing with your clit....mmmmm....I seem to be open to that idea because it would please him...another scenerio was to have two men watching me and then joining in....both for his (and of course mine) pleasure. I begin to moan and cum....so easy to get me to cum in this state....his deep raspy, deviant voice brings out this bad girl side of me. He pulled the nipple clamps off....OMG....OMG.....the pain and blood went rushing through them....he cuddled me and kissed me so passionately.

I collapsed....i then tried to hypnotize him...I got him to doze off...lol while he slept I just lied in his arms...it was peaceful, it was nice. He woke up refreshed and feeling super frisky...suddenly he begins to tickle me. I am very ticklish...we begin to wrestle and he is tickling me out of control and slapping my ass hard....now, I never knew that I was ticklish on my back...but my oh my....he found a spot that I was dying with laughter.....giggling so hard, begging him to stop....it was so much fun. We then showered and held eachother and talked...it was great.

Omly concern I have....we didn't screw but it was more because when his cock sees the rubber coming it immediately begins to deflate....penis anxiety...it did't cum today. I felt like a failure. we discussed it a little....he says that most of the time its all the foreplay that does it for him....he gets off on that. But I feel like a failure not being able to get him to cum. and i tried with a handjob and blowjob...

Things are great with us. The last fight even brought us closer. I guess hearing him tell me how much he cares about me, made me feel really good. I care about him too. And realistic I am that he is not ever going to be my husband nor do I want him as a husband....why do people think women always need a husband? Yes, i do want passion, caring and affection but I never want another husband. Yes, I am his girlfriend and we start cracking up. As we left, I called him on the phone...this is your girlfriend whose nipples are killing me!!!

5 comments:

A Sinful Affair said...

you know sometime hashing out those thing releases everything to enjoy a better time!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had an awesome time !!

Anonymous said...

As Me said, you had an awsome time, and you wrote about it so beautifully. Well done! Don't worry about Porsche not cumming - that happens to me sometimes and so in a selfish way I am so pleased that I am not alone in this (see my blog). I love making my mistress cum, over and over and over, until she floats away into a little world of her own. But sometimes, I just cannot cum myself, and the important thing is IT DOESN'T MATTER. The rest of our experience together is so wonderful, I don't need to cum and I don't feel I need to cum. The kissing, the playing, the laughter, the holding, the being together - all those things are much more important. Thank you...

Andy said...

Everything was so exciting.

Miss Rosa said...

Uh ... I think I'm jealous!!!