Yes...my nipples are almost purple from all the blood that ran through them tonight. I sit here satisfied, content, exhausted and orgasmed out!
First, my day. There was an event that Mr. Porsche had me go to. It was the ratio of 100 men to 1 woman. So do you think I had a fantastic time?! Oh it was business, however, I had soooo much fun flirting my ass off. Actually Mr. Porsche was getting a kick out of watching me work the room and the guys heads turn when I walked by. I enjoyed watching him enjoy me flirting. Quite the afternoon. Men are so damn horny. Funny how oblivious I was to flirting before I came alive. For years, I did business with only men. I hadn't noticed back then as much but now--I had the attention of every man that I went up to and smiled at. Yes, it was a definite head rush to walk up to a group of men and them allow me to cut the line and talk to whoever I wanted. Cocky? A little today. Walking up to a man and having a pile of papers and then saying to him...I am not a pile type of girl..let me tell you why my company stands out from the rest. I had his attention..oh it was way too much fun. Actually, I have to say I am thrilled that I am not 20 or 30. With age and experience comes the professionalism, attitude and ability to really be confident to get your message across..with a big smile of course.....lol
One man, I knew him. We kept going round and round where we knew each other and we couldn't make a connection. And then it hit me like a ton of bricks-- Ashley Madison!! He had sent me a pix awhile ago and he lived too far from me. But his face stood out and here it was live. When I realized I must have looked like a deer caught in headlights. He made a comment, oh I hope it wasn't something in appropriate that I did for that look. I smiled and laughed...I wrote down on a piece of paper Ashley Madison Agency, Your Secrets Safe With Me"....and folded it and handed it to him. "When you walk away......take a look." He did and then began to blush and smiled over. I was right!!
And now the real treat of the day. Mr. Porsche and I both worked it out that we would be able to stay out till 10 tonight. So after our meeting, we managed to have his staff think we were going our separate ways and then we met at the motel. And something was different about hanging out so late at night....it actually was so relaxing and so right. We hung out and fooled around for 4 hours....not sure where the time went...but it was four hours and we were racing to get out of there because we could have stayed longer.....
And I will give you the details tomorrow.....interesting night....a little more sadistic than usual with him. It's such a control thing with him. But its a strange combination of making me horny and cum beyond belief. Details tomorrow....gotta get to sleep....actually have to sleep in my bra because my nipples are so erect and tender and dark purple from these nipple clamps that he used....more tomorrow!! sweet WET dreams!!! xoxox
1 comment:
Can't wait to hear all about it !!
Post a Comment