Mr. P and I only had 1 1/2 hours. So, we could spend the time fighting or fucking. Hmmmm...I chose the fucking. I meam our problems were going to be there either way. We could have discussed chore and whore for hours but I decided (amd of course he agreed) that it was more fun to have sex.
He walked in and looked at me and grabbed my cheeks. "You my dear are not a chore or a whore. I look forward to our time together and I respect you. Really, if I wanted just a whore....you would not be my choice." I looked at him surprised..was I not a good lover?!? He laughed at me and kissed me...baby, a whore is no maintenance and serves their purpose. You are my friend, business confidante, great lover and very, very high maintenance!!" We both laughed. Yea, I had my moments.
Actually the sex was amazing. His kisses were more sincere, he was very attentive and instead of our usual S&M, hypnotizing and other fun stuff....today was more vanilla sex. Oh my..except for the anal...
Today we did a wide range of sexual positions....with him thrusting inside of me with my legs in the air, with my legs straight up and of course from behind...mmmm....funny thing...my underwear was on the bed as he leaned me over and thrusted deep, so deep...when Mr. P is hard..baby he is super hard with lots of girth. So leaning over..I was just about to orgasm as he had one finger playing with the rim of my ass when I breathed in deep....the string from the crotchless underwear sucked down my throat...it was hysterical.....the string was all the way down my throat...I had to pull it out...so I began to orgasm and my body now stopped and I was laughing hysterical...
Next he was determined to make me really cum and he knows anal sex...takes time with me but when i get there I am flying high. He slowly, very slowly began playing...putting his head right at the opening...I took a breath...oh I need to relax, really relax...one minute...give me a second....and he did....and slowly began again...it took awhile, it actually too him saying I am in baby, relax...and then I did and he really went in but I was ok....he was pumping and pumping and I began to sweat and moan...I love when my body reacts without my head having control. This was my body reacting to him...I was somewhere else.....and he was thrusting deeper and deeper..it felt really good....and then his hand began to play with my clit...oh that was it..my body began to spasm...screams of joy and pleasure...you love it when I fuck you in the ass, he laughed. Yes, I did...definitely did.
there was no cuddle time....we had to clean up and I had a meeting. Rushing around, we showered together....and we kissed. I want you to work for me on that project. Hmmm...he didn't want me to work on it when I begged him, now I decided I didn't want to do it and now he wanted me to!?!?!! I finally backed off and left him alone and I was content not doing it for him....and now he changed his mind?! "No..I don't want to". He started pushing and I was like no. Now we are laughing because the roles were reversed. I told him we will talk tomorrow if you want me to do it, we will see. I didn't want to talk business, I wanted to kiss passionately. I love when he holds my face and kisses me...its hot. And after our shower, I quickly dressed and actually gave him a present. I hate that he walks around with his money in his pocket unorganized...I bought him a Coach money clip. So few things that I can buy a lover and quite frankly I had bought things for Mystery Man in the past but never gave them to him. I didn't think he would want it when we got there because he was so secretive. I once saw this cool bracelet....it was a stainless steel and rubber...really cool. I bought it for him but didn't give it to him, timing wasn't right. So he loved the gift and I was off with a quick kiss....
Hmmm....thinking about this business thing..I realize now why the tables have turned. Bottom line...it's control. I think I didn't want to help him anymore because it was a real tie if we began the project and I feel we are drifting. And now that I think about it, I wonder if he wants to do the project now because he feels the same thing...except reverse. If I work for him, there is a control thing there and he knows I would never walk away from a work agreement without finishing it. A way for him to be in more control. Actually when I did work for him he was in a lot more control. I couldn't walk away as easily as I could now. Is that why he out of the blue changed his mind? I have a feeling it is (whether he realizes it or not).
Now you would have thought he would have been a little more accommodating the next day. He can be a pain in the butt...he didn't call till late to say have a nice weekend. we have always done that for 1 1/2 years....oh well..it is what it is and who the hell knows what that is...but I did have fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment