I love to read. It's mental stimulation for me. To me, a day without learning something new is a wasted day. So, I was at the bookstore and there was a table of $1.00 books....WOW, for me that is a treat beyond belief, I know...nerdy. Anyway, I found some interesting books and went for one smut book. On the cover was this tall, dark, six pack man....In Her Wildest Dreams is the book. This gorgeous greek god of sleep brings more than dreams. Hmm...we must be talking those sweet wet dreams I LOVE so much. It's a taker.
Well, I started reading it yesterday after dinner. Probably not so smart since I have been so damn horny with no release. Now usually these books are proper...with female vagina just hinted out with the old he thrusted inside of her. However, I was shocked to see this one went right for the pussy....lol
Now here is the spooky part....the woman in the book has a similiar career to me and its constantly written about in the book. And the theme of the book is about how a somnibus takes over her body at night before REM. and this greek god..is in charge of her sleep. As I am reading it....OMG, this is a book about succubus...incubus....all those things that Mystery Man used to talk about. For those of you who don't know --In folkore, A Succubus (plural succubi) is a demon who takes the form of a highly attractive woman to seduce men,[1] in dreams to have sexual intercourse, according to the medieval European legend. Its male counterpart is the incubus. They draw energy from the men to sustain themselves, often until the point of exhaustion or death of the victim.
What is the chance that I would find a book on this?!? And then...the scenes are so fucking hot. The two of them yearning for each other...that raw desire, that deep, deep want....I felt like it was one of my posts on Mystery Man. The language was explicit..leaving nothing for the imagination. The description of her nipples...pointy pink tips. As the incubus stuffed in another finger and drank up all her sensations to give him life. Heat, dampness, slickness, pressure pleasure...OH MY!!!!!! He was raping her in her sleep and she was enjoying it.
I had to get some sleep. This book was driving me crazy..The desire for sex was unbearable. I dozed off....thinking about that greek hottie...mmmmmmm.....and then when I entered REM....my dreams went to paradise and who else was there but Mystery Man. No words....we just ravaged each others bodies. Knowing our spots, knowing the right path to take...the sex was amazing....the sex was raw and hot and the sensations were wild. It was new....but some of it has already happened. His mouth was all over me, his cock was thrusting inside of me in so many different positions..and my screaming actually woke me up. I jumped up in bed and looked around. And I was not surprised to find that I was drenched and my pussy was pulsating, yearning for the real thing.
I was dazed and confused and wished that I could have that wild sex again. I am sooo afraid that such passion and chemistry only happens once in a lifetime and I already had my once. I know he's gone but I can't help but hope that every once in awhile that I seep deep into his dreams and we are experiencing that deep, hot passion we once had. And maybe one day...he will hopefully break down and the stars will be alined and I will be just as horny...and we will meet...for an amazing day of endless sex to make up for the months we were apart. No words necessary...we would let our bodies do the talking.
Sigh...I have to try and work. I think if I don't get sex within the next few hours, I may die. Here's the thing about being so sexually charged...I think people around you feel it. I just came from the dentist and he was literally checking me out..I mean not even being inconspicious. now I admit it...my tits are ripe today and my nipples are rocks because I am so horny and they are showing through my shirt. But he was talking to me and he was not even looking at my face but looking my body up and down and undressing me with his eyes. He is not my type and it felt weird but it is good for the ego sometimes.
Okay back to work.....BREATH...and hope my nipples would stop being so damn pointy..I might have to throw on a sweatshirt...lol
No comments:
Post a Comment