Sunday, April 04, 2010

An Unexpected Amazing Orgasm

So. So. So. It is 1:40AM and I am sitting here feeling totally fulfilled, balanced and goooood. Amazing what a good fuck can do for ya! Mr. Cableman and I are friends. Yes, I think it will float into a friend with benefits at some point but I honestly would not want to give up our friendship. Tonight I had the house pretty much to myself. Mr. Cableman was coming over to watch a movie but his allergies were acting up really bad so he cancelled. We chatted on the phone most of the day, we sent sexual emails a lot of the day...and he basically was pissed that his allergies were bothering him. I kind of was too. I was bored tonight. Going to watch a little tv and then go to bed. Played games on the computer.

I decided to go into the bath and while I was in there I texted Mr. Astronaut. In the tub, are you out? He texted back, I am finishing work. Cum over I said on your way home. I only have 15 minutes and remember no sex? Oh I know, its fine (oh sure! lol). So I jumped out of the tub into the shower, put on a hot lounging outfit with lace, high heels and lots of lipgloss...in 15 minutes, I was ready. Keep in mind, he refuses to give me sex until I agree to a threesome. He's been holding out and its been killing me because he has a great cock.

He walks in the door and like magnets our lips attach. It was getting so animalistic and hot that I thought I was going to blow him right there. I lead him up to my bed. We barely could see each other...but he followed me up and we ravagely began to undress each other.

Something about this guy. He is hot. He is muscular and a total turn on. He has a big cock with nice girth and I wanted that baby inside of me. Oh, we kissed, I sucked his cock, he sucked my nipples and he fingered me until I moaned and was dripping. I wanted that cock inside me though. After 45 minutes of doing everything except screwing, I decided to really push "don't you want to make your slut happy? How can you deny me your cock inside of me? Dont you want to fuck me? I just want to feel your cock inside of me...for a minute". After I sucked him to the point where he was about to explode, it had to be hard to resist me. And it was....just in me for three minutes and three thrusts. Okay, three thrusts. Aaaah, how much fun to negotiate sex. So I chose, two thrusts from behind and one thrust with my legs up in the air.

I rushed for the condom and he put it on....I laid down threw my legs in the air and he thrusted inside of me....as soon as he thrusted in, ohhhh it felt amazing. And obviously for him it felt amazing too because he forgot about the other two thrusts promised and that this was suppose to be only one. He began to fuck me with that hot body and super hard cock...how amazing it felt. Deeper and deeper, it was like heaven! He grabbed my hair and we were just thrusting together, he tightened his arms around me and I wrapped my legs around him and he went deeper and deeper....oh man, it felt so good. I want to cum in your mouth...... and so the from behind was forgotten, he banged me good and then we ripped off the condom and I sucked him dry. And for all you who remember, he was the one who was bugging about cuddling. And I am fine with that because I just make him stand and keep kissing me. So at the end, we were both on our knees, he looked at me and made a fist and we banged our knuckles together...it was actually adorable and we both laughed and smiled. "You fucked me, you fucked me"...and he just kissed me and said shut up.

I made no big deal that he had to leave. I actually got up and started dressing before him to prove a point. We kissed a little more, he came downstairs and looked at the construction that I had done. then I walked him to the door. "I can't believe I gave him. You wore me down, damn you are hot" and he left. All I did was text him, Yum......you fucked me...yeah!!!! It was gooooood.

So now I am sitting here and it felt like a dream. Talk about spontaneous, talk about hot...if I would do a threesome, he said he would fuck me everyday. Well, I don't know about the threesome yet but I certainly would enjoy this on a regular basis. Man, its been awhile since I had straight, raw sex. Okay, my lips are swollen from sucking him so much...its bedtime... Sweet WET DREAMS!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very delicious and much betterfor you than chocolate Easter candy.

K said...

That was hot!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Kat, it was hottt!

Alex said...

Sounds like a guy wrote that one?