| You are 76% kinky You are crazy kinky. Do you ever think of anything other than sex? Take this quiz at QuizUniverse.com |
Whew! I thought I was going to be higher. I lost points because I'm not into six people in a sex chamber. But I got the same score as Stretch! We're twins!!
The contest is still on...but it's going to be just the best ideas for revenge. The reality is, I don't want to piss him off too much. First, I don't know him obviously like I had thought AND the man carries a gun. I have to think about my family and myself. So, I am not going to go for the revenge approach. Plus its not really me. I'm a lover not a fighter. But I was hurt. I have a thing with being lied too. I can't stand liars, makes me nuts.
So the approach I am going to take is that of closure. Oh yeah, I fantasized about being in his kitchen with his wife when he got home from work--the old fatal attraction approach..but I am not the type to do that nor will it prove anything. I decided an email telling him what an ass he is is sufficient with a few little clever remarks. Also, a few open ended words like--I was so angry I thought about--posting your real name, playing out the alias and meeting you. I am not going to say--but I decided to not do it. Just leave it flying in the breeze. And saying good by. I need to close this thing and move on.
So let's all learn from this. You know I had to turn this into a lesson come on!!
1) This is why you go for a married person. If I was single, I would have destroyed him. I had nothing to lose. I was so angry I would have just reacted. Most men and women will. Nothing is worse than a woman's scourn. So don't screw around with single people.
2) I was in this for fun. I have been getting hurt and I'm tired of belly aching. So its time to move on. Its time to throw the LOSERS out and move on....move on to brighter pastures. Move on to FUN, FUN, FUN!!!
Nothing serious, just fun. I don't want serious....So....I'm throwing them in the river and going back to the jungle in search of some fun.
I think I am going to throw all the frogs back....and start over. Maybe a new site, maybe just a few of the reserves. So, I have been bellyaching so much I haven't told you about all the fun webcamming I have been doing lately. I had a fun session with Curious George last night. Then I got the email from Loser man so I got side tracked. I will try and write more later about the encounter. He's opening a new world for me--starting to go into unchartered territory...absolutely yummy!!!
Oh! I want to thank all my blogger friends. I actually came to this conclusion from reading all your blogs and your posts on my blog. A mixture of wisdom, a mixture of fun, a mixture of hot sex thoughts..throw it in a pot and you get--- I'm horny!! Move on!!
4 comments:
Cheri,
I suggest you keep this same blog, and not start a new one.
You are providing an incredibly valuable resource for all of us married explorers out there. What we can see on Ashley Madison is only a small sliver of reality - the members of the opposite sex posing and posturing. What you show us is the whole person.
- Marathoner55, Chicago
My, my. I knew I was behind in keeping up with my blog roll. But you had six postings for me to catch up on. Sorry, I've been remiss in visiting you.
...The Gas Watch site is only as accurate as the members in your area posting the latest prices. In my area, the reportss have been pretty up to date.
Oh! I am not going to stop blogging or change it. It's my therapy and I love talking with all of you. I'm glad that you enjoy reading my blog--I really do..it brightens my day when I get comments!! XOXO
Hale-The Gas thing doesn't work that great in my neighborhood. I am a loony (as you know) and I went to the station that was the cheapest. Hmm....as I thought, it was the one that they closed about 6months ago...I guess for $2.79--you have to suck it out of the ground yourself....talk about self serve!!! lol
Stretch--so where do we begin??
Move on....Throw them frogs back and get a Prince....LOL
Have a great day!!!
Post a Comment