
Okay, today I sunk to a whole new level. I wasn't going to share it because I am even embarrassed that I am doing this--but hey, if I can't tell you, who can I tell.
It is eating me up alive that Mr. Government claims he doesn't want to have an affair--yet, he keeps visiting the Ashley site. He claims it's because he corresponds with a few people and just answers his mail. Have you regained your composure yet??
Well last time I checked Ashley Madison site was a place for married people to meet and hook up. Excuse me, I don't remember reading anywhere in their promotional material that they are also a Pen Pal
service.Yes, I know he's full of shit. But I need a brick to hit me over the head OR I need to catch him in the act. Since the brick would hurt horribly, I have decided to sink to the lowest form of life--and attempt to catch him.
Yes Cheri is going undercover. Yes..I have chosen to bait him. How
disgusting, I am mortified that I am sinking this low BUT I have to know. So now I will wait. The bait has been placed, the line has been fed and now I am sitting there waiting for the line to pull. I didn't blatantly send him a note...but I sweetened the deal by just adding him to my favorites and using just the right wording to entice him.So yes, I have become an investigator--Investigator Cheri! A little sneaky and bitchy ..but I need to put an end to this bullshit.
Okay, tonight I will put up my last Dr. Seuss (and my favorite) version of One Fish. Two Fish.
Stay Tuned!!
10 comments:
I like it . . . have some fun, honey.
XO
Sweetie – I know you need closure and he’s full of crap. There could be many reasons why he keeps visiting the Asshole oops Ashley site. "LOL"
He had to break it off with you, so he used the “I’m not ready for an affair" excuse.
But just be careful with the end result to your investigation. I trust you with your judgment, just don’t want you to end up being hurt.
Private Eye Cheri, you sly little vixen. ;)
dont know what to tell ya... Im in the same situation..
let me ask the Gallery... is it right that someone can give me closure but they dont... or do I need to go and find it for my own good??
T
LMAO...You go girl!
I did that once, not with my present lover but someone I saw a few times..I had a feeling and I went with it.
Can't wait to hear if the bait works
Stretch- I respect what you are saying, but I do need closure. While I did re-think it after--it's too late. So I will have to live with the results.
Scarlett-you are right. Whatever his reasons, it's over. But I need that push. Reality, I know what I am going to find. That's why I am doing it. Finding out he's full of shit will allow me to totally ignore the calls and the text messages (which occur 3x a week still).
T-, thanks for the neutrality. When I find the answer--I will let you know.
Jim and aboldher- Glad you like it! There's no backing out now. If he responds, I guess the question then is...how far do I push it? Do I dare ask about past affairs he had???!!!???
Cheri....If you've gone this far... Make sure you find out everything you really want to know!!!
Have a great day!!!
I wouldn't let it get ugly. Just let him know that you know what he's doing, and you're not to be trifled with.
He's in or he's out . . . or you're in . . . or he's in and out and you're . . . oh, hell, you know what I mean . . .
XO
Hun, you just need to cut the trailer (when you parachute gets hung up and doesn't open) and pull out the reserve chute.
Say goodbye to the loser, before he takes you out!
OMG!!! I just discoverd your blog this week and I have read the entire thing! You and I are living the exact same life, Cheri. I honestly can't believe how much alike we are. I too am a wife, mom, professional woman who has been harboring a "secret" from the rest of the world for about 18 months. I turned to the internet to find a secret lover and have lived ALL of the experiences you have described in your blog; I have laughed and cried with you and had those awful pangs in the pit of my stomach that I know you have felt too. It's so good to know that I am not alone in my feelings (or my activities...lol). There is no one in my life who I can talk to about my "secrets". It's hard to keep it all bottled up inside.
Congratulations on finding an outlet for your feelings and experiences.
Anyway.....don't feel bad about "baiting" Mr. Government. I did exactly the same thing. I had a "thing" going with a co-worker (much younger - i'm 37 and he's 28). We worked about 8 feet apart from each other and would meet every couple of weeks for some very hot encounters. He had a live-in girlfriend by the way. He had assured me that I was the only person he was sleeping with (besides the gf), so imagine my surprise when, one day, as I walked past his desk, I saw that he had Lava Life up on his computer screen. Oh, my heart!!! My stomach was in knots. I had been on Lava Life myself in the past, so I recognized it right away. I didn't say anything to him about seeing it. Instead, I re-joined Lava Life with a new profile in an attempt to bait him. I did a search on men of his age in my area, found a couple of profiles that sounded like they could be him, and I "smiled" at them (equivalent to "winks" on AM). Well to say he took the bait was an understatment - he was all over me; he IMd me on Lava within 5 minutes of me smiling (including his pix, so I knew for sure it was him). He was asking to see my pic right away, so I had to do some stalling (I didn't want him to know it was me). He was aggressively pushing for a meeting, saying how much he loves older women, how he can meet anytime etc etc. There is sooooo much more to the story, which I'll share with you if you want to talk about it sometime, but the bottom line is.......don't believe Mr. G. when he says he doesn't want to have an affair. And be prepared, if and when he falls for your bait on AM, you will feel devastated. I thought i was going to be sick.......Thank you for sharing your life, reading your blog has really helped me to work through my feelings. Hugs!!
This almost makes me want to get my sledge hammar and bang up some online dating servers! How could these cheaters behave so horribly?!
If ya want a man to give you support, go to Seeking Arrangement, that's where the suga daddies go
Post a Comment