Your Theme Song is Back in Black by AC/DC |
"Back in black, I hit the sack, I've been too long, I'm glad to be back" Things sometimes get really crazy for you, and sometimes you have to get away from all the chaos. But each time you stage your comeback, it's even better than the last! |
| Your Summer Ride is a Beetle Convertible |
Fun, funky, and a little bit euro. You love your summers to be full of style and sun! |
| Your Pick Up Line Is |
Do you have a mirror in your pocket? Because I can see myself in your jeans. |
I love these quizzes and I am definitely going to use that pick up line!!
Damn they are so funny. So yes, I took a break tonight. I needed some rest and relaxation and some Literati.
Ah! Mr. Government responded to my note. Very scary in fact. He appeased me, controlled me, threatened me, sweet talked me and told me that he cared too much about me AND after that propositioned that we meet to be together. It was a controlled rage that he showed. He's very hard to read. He claimed he knew it was me on Ashley (no he didn't) and he was waiting till I tried to bait him. Reminded me that releasing his name would not be a smart idea, reminded me that he knew all about me as well, recommended that I not consider having another affair AND sweetly asked about my kids.
With an ending-- I meant too much to him (thats why he has stayed away) and that we should get together again.
Hmmmm.....do you see the vision that I see-- he's either amused by my spunk to stand up to him or he wants to teach me a lesson. another guy would be furious...not want to meet me. I am not sure but his desire to control his anger and sugar coat it scared the shit out of me. I can't believe he would not be totally pissed. Oh no, you don't just day oh I expected it, not smart chickie to threaten me, how was your day, wanna screw you again??
I backed down. I let him control the situation and admitted that he knew I would never do anything to jeopardize our families. I am not answering , he said we'd speak soon. Let's see when he contacts me.
I knew he wasn't going to be easy when it was finally over. He's got that old world attitude going on. A huge control freak. And my big mouth and "Spunk" usually doesn't go well with male chauvenists. I love when they take care of me and are sweet to me and they make great lovers BUT a disagreement---oil and water. So that's the scoop...let's move on to new men!!!! Yeah, I;m ready. Chris and I sat on IM totally ignoring that the other one was on yesterday. Two smiley faces for hours on end but I wasn't saying hello. Funny how its awkward knewing he was there.
So let's have a party!!! Whose bringing the drinks??? Orgy at Cheri's Blog Whew~~~ Pass the word!!!
6 comments:
I don't like all of the "warnings" and insinuations . . . time for him to go.
I'm with Stretch . . . all we need is a time and place, my dear. I was assuming boxers were optional, though.
XO
I'll be there!
Scottish Buddy
I'll be there - without the boxers!
LOL I am so addicted to those dang quizes!
Ok....Let's get this party started!!!
Stretch....boxers??....take them things off....LOL
Have a great day!!!
Well, everyone can start with their boxers.....
Hmmm....do I have to wear underwear??
Post a Comment