
So I haven't gotten a chance to tell you about my webcamming fun with Curious George. It's really been a lot of fun. Actually, you know how I like to explore new horizons, push my limits--well this is definitely something new to me that I am so intrigued by.
I am used to one on one camming now (hee.hee--I can't believe I am saying that, a year ago, I would have thought that comment was far fetched). But he likes to be in the chatrooms for personal pleasure while we are on the cam.
So for me its a little strange because--I am such a one on one type of person. Yes, I am spoiled and selfish and want the man on the other end to only be thinking about me. I love the idea that just my words and my directions on how he should stroke his cock or put lotion on it....gets him hard. I find it to be such a turn on that through the internet, I can get his cock to go from small to rock solid hard....yes, a control thing but it is hot. Nothing is more exciting than seeing a guy cum after thinking about me and it was my words that caused him to go to the point of no return.
Funny, CG knows that I do not like when others are there. I like a cock to myself...no sharing. It bothers me in a silly way when I can see he is typing to someone else--hey this is my show, my matinee, my moment of delight. However, I think we have come up with a way that it pleases everyone involved. It seems I don't mind if someone else is watching and I am calling the shots.......like stroke the head of your cock, put some lube on, are you thinking of me?, faster, slower......giving the directions.
Actually its really fun...CG and I are friends first (which I like). I've come to the conclusion that friendship and respect needs to be a part of any of my secret lovers -- its something that I just need.
We are planning a secret rendezvous. Yes, no panties lunch. Possibly followed by the webcamming in a hotel room. I am so shy though.. I don't know if I EVER could be on a cam. The thought that the whole world could be watching me is a little unnerving but exciting in a way. I think I would have to start slow....hmmmm....like having sex by an open window across from an office building. Now, that is a little kinky--but its a controlled audience!!!
Years ago, I worked in this 50+ floor building. Across the street, there was this guy who would walk around naked all afternoon. He knew we would watch him, we even brought in binoculars (okay a bunch of horny girls). He was hot! And I never understood why he would let us watch him. Funny, it took me 15 years to realize how much he must have loved it.
So yes, that's my webcamming. I wonder if I will ever move on to that? WIll I dare push the limits that far?? Only time will tell I guess.
Sweet Wet Dreams.....I know I will be having them...
2 comments:
Did I really start to follow your instructions you were giving CG as I was reading this?
Lol . . . Hale and I fell into the same trap. "Okay, turn on cam . . . stroke head of cock . . . wait a minute . . ."
Good luck with that, Cheri --- I'm holding out for the real thing. [pun intended]
XO
Post a Comment