Aah! My answer has come through. Yes, the bastard responded. And here is the response:
"Hello, I have been on the site for a couple of weeks (you fucking liar--you used that on me). I have met two women but they were not my type (oh really--you didn't complain when you were fucking me from behind and you came immediately, gasping). I am looking for a discrete (learn to spell moron) relationship mostly during the afternoons. I am unhappy in my marriage. I am looking to fill a void. I am 5'11", 195 lbs, short brown harid, brown eyes, no facial hair and muscular. I have been told I am handsome (gag me!!). What do you look like and why are you on the site? I will give you my name when I feel more comfortable. I am nervous being on this site (hmmm....that's how he got me--the old nervous little boy--pulling at my motherly instincts)..
OKAY............I NEED YOUR HELP!!!! Granted I told him yesterday that I found someone else but he is a liar. So what do we do about it.
The Get Mr. Government Good Contest!!! That's right. I am throwing a contest. I need to get him good. Of course I need to be careful because he has connections and I would never tell his wife. BUT , its got to be good. I want him to feel like a fool. So my dear bloggers and podcasters....give me some ideas. I want to hear from you all!!! PLEASE..all of you who hide out there (there are nearly 200 hiders--please give me your input).
1) I thought about giving his email out and you all could write him. But that's eh! Not great.
2) I thought about giving him this blog address. But I don't want him to know about my podcast and everything I write.
3) I thought about sending him a text message and signing it with my fake alias.
4) I thought about calling him at work (totally freak him out) or sending a package signed Cheri and the alias I used. This one is pushing it with him. Let's stay away from this one because calls are recorded and packaged are looked through.
HELP!! I need something good. I need to get revenge but in a control revenge. I hate liars......I really do. I have a thing for liars and boy oh boy I have one here. Why do I always find the liars. What is it?
And another funny note.....Mr. GYNO re-invented himself tonight under a new name on Ashley...how hysterical. He's actually the one who gave me this distorted idea to begin with.
Okay, I got my answer. I'm pissed but actually relieved. I needed the LOSER to say it to my face. I needed to know the truth, I needed closure. Now I want to fucking slam the door and have his penis get stuck in it. Any suggestions?!?!?
The Mr. Government Contest!!
Winners will get........hmmm....I have no prizes. When I make up Rendezvous Radio T-Shirts I can send you one!! I am in the process of geting a logo together SO if it comes to be.....you get a t-shirt!!
8 comments:
Cheri, it's your Scottish buddy here. I think I would maybe think about really leading him on to the point of meeting him.
Arrange to meet him, as you alias and then accidentally "bump" into him at the agreed place, just for the fun of his reaction.
Then when you are done playing with him, let him know it was you all along and walk away.
Cheri,
O most pernicious woman. Revenge. Revenge is sweet!
How shall we plot this out.
First, go rent four DVDs. Watch the first three:
1. Shakespeare's Hamlet,
2. Mellville's Moby Dick
3. Star Trek, Wrath of Kahn
If you still want to go on with your revenge, then proceed to the next step. If you still want to go on, knowing that lust for revenge will blind you to the dangers of what lies ahead, then proceed to the next step. If you still want to go on, knowing that no matter how well contrived your plans, no matter how great your intellect, revenge will doom you and those around you , then proceed to the next step.
Next step: Plotting your revenge.
What shall it be? Shall you "out him" to his wife? (No, this violates your sworn oath, to uphold the Code of the Adultress. Plus, he will then out you to your husband - what a bad plan is that!!) Shall you feed him a mince meat pie made from the bodies of his children? (yuk! Thats what they did two thousand years ago in ancient Greece - definitely NOT!) Shall you do as Gordy says, and pose as his new lover and then simply meet him in person as you? (do you KNOW the endgame here and are you GUARANTEED it is satisfying???)
How shall you decide? Now, rent the fourth DVD: The Sting.
Your path is now clear. For untimate revenge, he must never know it was you. He must think that the events that unfold have nothing to do with you.
Now do you see? Now is the path clear? Now is it obvious?
Cheri, you must enlist your friends here on the board to go forth, and seduce his wife. Secretly seduce her, and then convince her that she must confess to him.
Only this will provide you with the true revenge which you seek!
- Marathoner55, Chicago
lol Marathoner..
See what we runners do on a one hour run.. we THINK.. clearly!
55 is right.. he doesnt need to know its you! But also, you dont need to see or kow the painful effects. it gives you away!
Dont tell his wife.. just call him by his name on those IMs, tell him you know where he lives, his first three numbers of the phone, where he works and tell him you have been trying to catch him for a while, and now he will suffer.
And then cut all communication.
However, as Cheri.. keep acting normal.. very neutral.. and if he was to try to draw you into his mishap.. you dont want any of it.. you have your own to deal with.
T
oh Marathoner..
Thanks for the word Pernicious!
T
tmelendez wrote:
"Thanks for the word Pernicious"
Actually, let us thank Shakespear.
The phrase "O most pernicious woman" is uttered by Hamlet, in Shakespeare's play of the same name, Scene V Act I.
Hamlet is (justifiably) in agony after the skullduggery has been revealed to him, and in this scene he begins to work himself into a cool, calculating rage as he begins to plot revenge. Cheri is justifiably in agony and is plotting her revenge.
Shakespeare copied the plots and emotions from ancient Greek legends.
When it comes to revenge, not much has changed in four hundred years. Or two thousand.
- Marathoner55, Chicago
You know....you could really mess with him....set up a meeting like 2 or 3 times....and not show up...tell him something came up....have him send you a pic....Do you know where his wife works???....You could say you worked there....and have printed out his picture....and have it at work....showing it to only a few close friends....He will have a heartattack!!!.... drag it all out...and of course it's all a lie....But he lied to you right??....LOL
Have a great day!!!
Cheri,
These ideas are good. I agree mostly with the sentiment of not letting him know it is you. He has obviously communicated with many women on that site (and probably others), so he'll never be able to figure it out.
It sounds from your previous entries as if his biggest issue is control; therefore, his biggest fear is a lack of control. I suggest that you toy with him until he sends you a photo. You know how, get him really hot and make him think you've never done this before but you're suddenly ready to break out into an afternoon of sexual exploration. Of course, you have to see a photo first.
Then, send him a reply email on the site (they would never give away your identity), saying something like this:
"I can't believe it. I know you ... and you know me! My husband deserves this but you're wife doesn't you bastard. How will your kids (if he has any) feel when they find out about this? This will ruin your career. Oh my God, you are going down, you bastard!" Drop in some details about where he works so he will believe you're for real (but don't be too specific because he may have been lying to you when he said them).
Then, delete your account on AM. Following that, try to re-establish contact with him under your first identity. Tell him after considering everything you think he is the best "fit" for you. When he doesn't respond or agree (because he's too busy wetting his pants and sitting by the mailbox at home), call him a chicken-shit bastard and be done with it.
A new reader,
a-poet
Gordy!!! My long lost buddy!! So how is marriage treating you??? Great idea....I should have done it but I am very impatient..
Marathon---you know I impulsive...you know I need instant gratification. His balls on a plate would have been much better. I'm sure they did that in Shakespeare's time.
You truly made me realize that it was not revenge as much as closure that I was looking for. I wouldn't have been satisfied with playing games and him not knowing it was me. Although, it would be such a great revenge process.
I guess, I am not really a good revenge planner--I am a confronter!!! But I am thinking about that mince meat with his balls!!
Lori-that would have been hysterical!!! LOL
a-Poet!! WElcome dear....now your plan would have been the ultimate in deceit. The ultimate in making in crap in his pants. He would have flipped. Kinda wish I played it this way.
But Stretch--you are right...I should jsut move on and fantasize about the head games I could have played.
But in reality---I'm not a revenge type of gal....I guess I am way too caring of a person (even for Losers). I know I would regret doing it, I would eventually feel I had to confess...I'm a bad liar. So its probably best I chose the route of closure--less fun but better for my head too!!
Time to move on to the new pickin!!
Post a Comment