
Yes, I need some sex. Percy is correct, I have been spoiled, spoiled, spoiled. And the fact that the hubby is looking makes me want to have an earth shattering sex session, free of any guilt or inhibitions...RIGHT NOW!!
Can you hear me panting? Masturbating last night did nothing except make me even more horny today. It took no time for me to cum. Imagining Mr. Porsche playing with me and opening the door to a delivery guy who then watches me play with myself and POOF...instant orgasm....
The Surgeon popped in this morning to start my morning off telling me that he had a dream about me last night and woke up and he came in his sleep. All night, he was rock hard and tossing and turning. BUT....he still won't meet me. So I am wondering, is he a surgeon? is that his picture? I am doubting it. I am finding that the only reason a person doesn't want to meet is if they aren't who they say they are.
So I browsed Ashley Madison last night and there are a few prospects. No I did not contact anyone and my profile is still off. Because once I get addicted to Ashley, I end up spending tons of time on there. And right now, I have to get my career in order not worry about another man. Although I have to say, I am horny beyond belief!

Oh, and I remembered I forgot to show you my favorite bathing suits from that site.....ok, which one of you are going to wear this for me?!?!?! Now here is my question. Is this guy that big when he is limp? Or is his cock flexible enough to be hard and face down like that. I mean look at that specimen.....now I pull MM's cock in second gear but this is like.....5th gear or something. Is he just that endowed and what girth....I'm sorry, I am just looking at that cock and my mouth is watering!!
I opened up a PO Box this week. I am planning to start re-doing the website and would like to review toys and other products. So, I needed to get a box. It is a good 2 hours from my house in a location that no one would know me....(just in case)....but can you believe that I was able to get Suite 169!! OOOOOOOOOhhhh!!! I asked do you have 169 available? Yes, we do. Wonder what the guy was thinking. He actually shot me a look..hehehehe.
So if you have a product you would like reviewed!! Let me know!! Or you got something to send me?? Let me know!! I am at Suite 169!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
I'm absolutely convinced people who won't meet aren't who they say they are.
I actually busted one girl on it once. Not only did she have fake pictures (I eventually got real ones,) but she lived 300 miles away in San Francisco (instead of Beverly Hills, where she claimed.)
Post a Comment