Sunday, August 31, 2008

Can You Surrender In the Game Of Real Life?

Working so hard, Mystery Man gone and its the end of the month and the finances are insane. Broken car, broken teeth, broken burner...yes, I think the burner died today. I have had enough. I just want to surrender and give up....I am tired of working and not being able to pay the bills. And this is with the hubby still here....I don't want to do this anymore. I am pretty good at what I do, yet underpaid. Can't take a chance when the hubby is being paid so little. So what do I do? i'm tired....and I'm so lonely and I feel like a failure. I feel myself retreating more and more from the world around me. I'm done...I know that a man shouldn't bring you happiness but MM helped me get through a week. That magical, lustful escape with the hottest sex. I wonder if he knows that his dark, depression has put me into one too. I want to write to him, I've been leaving him alone..I don't want to lose him forever.

Wow, its been awhile since I was feeling like this...my excitement for the day was looking for a prostate massager for Mr. Porsche online! hehehe...ok, a little sleeping pill and hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. So....anyone win the Mega that cares to share? lol

2 comments:

Riff Dog said...

Hang in there, Cheri. My money's on brighter skies for you in the near future.

But if I do win that Lotto, I definitely have plans and you're invited . . .

Percy said...

The ebb and flow of life.. yeah bills pile up from time to time. somehow we all seem to make through... I don't know how I do some months...

Haven't checked my MegaM #'s yet...

I will let you know..
:)