Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Cheating Husband?

I am not sure if he is cheating but the signs are there. He is working out at the gym, haircut change, new underwear, singing with his headphones on throughout the house like he doesn't have a care in the world. Oh wait, also he is lying about his scheduling as well. He is adding 2 hours on to his work day tomorrow and he lied about where he was on his day off. He claimed to be with a friend but when his friend came over to discuss work last night it was obvious he hadn't seen him yesterday. I say nothing. Honestly, I just want to know if he is cheating. This way I can get his ass out of the bedroom. An awkward situation and one that he even woke me up the other night. What he was doing I don't know but he pretended to be sleeping when I woke up. Mind you, I was in a coma. so I don't know if he was sexually molesting me, being a dick to wake me up knowing I have problems falling back to sleep or he could have been trying to choke me (hehehehe)

Anyway, I was talking to my girlfriend about it today. I didn't realize how matter of factly I was talking about it. She said...follow him tomorrow. He has added two extra hours to his day, see where he goes. Oh I forgot to say that I checked his calendar book and saw it didn't match the family wall calendar. And I wrote down numbers from his cell phone.....this way I can call to see if a woman answers.

However, I am really busy with work. Don't have time right now for the intense detective game nor do I have any desire to be following him around for two hours. What a waste of time. And quite frankly, I don't care that much. If I knew he was definitely doing that, I would follow and take pictures. However, since I am not sure, I have too much work to do.

this is where my girlfriend began to laugh hysterically. I guess it is so obvious that I don't love him anymore. Another wife would be frantic.....freaking out. I find it to be something on my Things To Get To. Well I went online and decided I figured out a way to do this without having to waste my hours. I went online and found this tracking device. It's called TrackStick. Basically, you put it in the car (or on a person) and it tracks a week where they are. then you, at anytime, can put it in your USB port and with Google Earth Map, it actually maps out and shows you the different locations that they stopped at.

So here's my plan. I couldn't get it for tomorrow. There wasn't enough time. So I am ordering it. For $130, I will just place it in his car...under the seat or in the trunk area (he won't see it). then I will collect it in a few days and review it. See if he is anywhere he shouldn't be and then I can research it. And, I will have this device for when my son begins to drive. The site gave me that idea.

So, fellow wanderers...this device is really a scary thing. Way too inpensive and way too easy to use. I mean think about it. I would have a hard time explaining the hotel parking lot on the GPS. I think I am going to start parking on the street with Mr. Porsche. And with MM, doesn't matter anymore. But that parking lot is exclusive and you wouldn't be able to talk your way out of that one.

So, friends beware of the Trackstick.....lol I am going to get an affiliate code and put it on the side just in case you are intersted in purchasing it or other spy products. I am going to do a special feature on them or my website. Except it will be more on things to watch for...the other side....heheheeh

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sound more upset than you pretend to be.

I hope he`s getting some elsewhere.

I hope he met her on Ashley Madison

JFBreak said...

I just love a mystery. There are some husbands who actually get of on the thought that their wife might be cheating. Doing all the investigative work, the checking of cell phone numbers, logging of AOL chat sessions. How strange that as the facts begin to pile up, there is an actual desire not to confront, simply because that would end the thrill of the mystery.

And then of course, the whole sexual thing - simply getting off on knowing that another person has had sex with your spouse; it ain't for everyone and obviously, not for you.

When I stumbled across your blog some time ago, the first thing I wondered was if your husband knew, but just never confronted you. His reason could be that he was getting off on it, or it could be that he simply didn't care. As I have continued to follow the blog, I think maybe he just doesn't have a clue!

Another thing was the first time you you suspected he might be cheating. In fairness, I thought you were being a little overly pissed, I don't know, considering the content of this blog and all. But in retrospect, I guess I really do understand.

I hope you will give details as the mystery unravels. But in the end, if you catch him in the act, send him packing etc., won't it take away from the thrill of meeting your lovers on the sly?

Cheri said...

Now Anonymous...you need to read my blog a little better. The anger and annoyance comes from all the disasters he has made and chose not to clean up. Leave for me....The anger comes from a man whose little interaction with two of his children is sad. It's the responsibility that lies on my shoulders and my head that I resent. It's the fact that the man makes less than 1/2 of the mortgage payment and doesn't stay up at night worrying.

I can guarantee you that it is nothing to do with the sexual end of it. I have no desire to be with him. As for him finding someone on Ashley...I hope he at least used my affiliate code...

JF Break....at this point, you are 100% right..it is the hunt. The investigating, the uncovering the mystery. As for the slyness..hmmm..I don't know if I will miss that. For me its more the mental connection and closeness I feel to a man. The attention I get. But you never know!! xoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Based on your discriptions of your husband I would agree that he is a fuck up. But even fuck ups need some pussy once in a while. It does seem odd that you have no reservations about fingering and licking the asses of other womens husbands but you don't want you husband to even look for another woman.

Bill