Thursday, June 04, 2009

300,500 visitors--WOW

I don't watch the statistical counter as much as I used to. I do like to look at the vistors paths however. I find it amazing that people have found me from all over the world and read my blog. Obviously we are not as different as we all think. A common thread amongst all people from all countries-- SEX!! And CHEATING!!

Well, when I read my stat counter today...I noticed the total.... 300,500!! Holy crap. that's a lot of people coming and reading....It's mind blowing to me that I started this as a journal to avoid putting it in writing. Felt it was safe online. I never imagined anyone would find me or care to read about my dysfunctional sex life.

So I want to thank you all. Except for Mystery Man finding it...I have no regrets. I am actually so happy that I started at the beginning....its an opportunity to one day look back and remember as my life unfolded..of course, the end....its not over. Will i ever find my Married Prince Charming or even My Prince Charming? I don't know but I have certainly found amazing men and hot sex along the way.

Today Mr. Porsche answered my request to meet. Oh I am writing this and I can hardly move....the day was intense. I mean I have never had such an unusual sex experience. I combination of wild, deviant, dark, fulfilling and yet troubling. Actually, my mind is so confused right now, I can't even write about it. I have to sort it out but I can't right now its still so foggy and I have things to sort out.

So back to the 300,500 number. Thanks for being there!! Through thick and thin...the bloggers have not (for the most part judged) and you all have helped me through the darkest and the most wonderful times. So here's to looking forward to the big 500,000....can you imagine if we all got together for a party?!?! LOL

Thank you...from the bottom of my heart!! Cheri

9 comments:

JFBreak said...

I'm good for at least a few of those 300,500 hits. And the path leads right back to San Antonio - right?

Congrats.

Anonymous said...

Cheri, you can't leave us with that cliffhanger: "I mean I have never had such an unusual sex experience. I combination of wild, deviant, dark, fulfilling and yet troubling..." Please sort it out and tell us!

Rosie said...

I'm glad for you that you feel good about the blog. You are a special person and I hope that one day you do find the Prince Charming of your dreams. Life does get bumpy and sometimes so does the blog just because it reflects our life.

Anonymous said...

So, if mediation is successful you get a divorce. If not, then no? If you get a divorce, will you tell the ex about the cheating once it is concluded?

Anonymous said...

What happened to the Seduction of Infidelity. I can not longer go to it.

Anonymous said...

what does visitor 1 million get? *S*...lol

scarlett said...

Congratulations sexy thang!!! Wow very nice numbers..I've been busy so I haven't had a chance to read your blog much. =0(

Take care
-scarlett

Cheri said...

JF Break--you certainly are baby doll....and thanks for being there for me!!

Hey Kevin...cliffhanger posted...sorry...as you can see, it wasn't a quick orgasm!! lol xxoo

Rosie...you've always been there for me...thanks sweetie...I couldn't have made it all these years without some of your words of wisdom....

Anonymous...I hope mediation works...he can't afford a lawyer and honestly I am going to be more than fair. I actually have been thinking a lot about it and what I have been thinking of doing, my friends think I am insane but he is the father of my children. I haven't mentioned it because I have to think about it some more. As for confessing....NEVER! There is no reason to..and I wouldn't bring anybody else into this.

Hmmm....I am not sure..I didn't touch the link...hope its not gone...pout

Hey Dave---LMAO...the millionth Hmm....I guess it depends on what they would want....any ideas?!?! Now this could be fun!! I have some ideas....YUM!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL...i have some ideas too but after reading your blog i say we go with yours..LOL