Four men today and I was down to one. Fireman disappeared. He contacted me last night said he would let me know and then no word. The Plumber had an emergency and Mr. P was way too busy. I kind of knew it wasn't going to be easy so I let him have some room. And then there was the Facebook Attorney. We met for lunch amd there is an ice place here that three years ago we had wanted to taste all the flavors...a goal of the summer. Well now we decided to try it again.
Here's the thing about him. He is so damn serious. He barely smiles EXCEPT when he is with me because I purposely work to make him smile. He cracks up....he has a tough outside but I love to get those smirks and laughs. You are too much he laughed. I think I smiled more today than I have in three years. We went for the ices and spoon fed each other. There was some sexual tension between us and finally it was 2 hours later. He was shocked, he had an appointment but never imagined that our time together was going to last for so long. Puttimg the ices in my mouth...I started to tease him. Licking the spoon up and down...he basically moaned and took a deep breath. I was having so much fun. Then he reached over and kissed me. It was a good kiss, it was comfortable, it was really nice. He then moved in to kiss me again.
He called me later.....let's try again next week. I really enjoyed this afternoon. me too actually.
it was fun.
Innocent yet sexual.....mmmmm......I was singing and blasting the radio on the highway. A guy pulled up mext to me...and stared and smiled. Aaah...i was feelling gooooooood today. Very gooood today. Yes, Iwas singing Love Story by Taylor Swift.
Today was good for me...I feel good. And then Mr. P called.....we had a long talk that was nice. So today was a nice day.
3 comments:
With you and your Facebook Attorney, it is laughter, with my lover and I, it is just relaxing. I am always 'on', but she has this calming effect on me.
Sometimes, the reason you want to be with someone is not about attraction, not about mind blowing sex. It is just how you feel when you are with them.
Wow, that was a very nice scenario. I would have liked to have played that one.
Cheri,
You must check out this article, from the Detroit Free Press. Try:
http://www.freep.com/section/FEATURES
Its about Ashley.
Russ9us
Post a Comment