So last night I am texting back and forth with this guy from Ashley Madison. Frankly, I am thinking this guy is anal and egotistical because he is not answering questions. He is just asking tons of questions and wants more and more pix. Please, you joked and said you were an astronaut and that's all I know about you. He was new to the site and I was not in the mood to play games. I went to sleep and told him I would call him. finally, later in the day...I decided to just call, I figured he would be a jerk and then I would move on. I admit it. I only agreed to call because he was cute. But check him off..things I needed to do "throw a frog back into the pond" and get on with my day. Ladies and gentleman...I was surprised.
I called, he had a nice voice. Is this the astronaut? He had a great laugh. We began to talk and to my surprise, he was saying that his blackberry was leaving additional spaces and he didn't see the second half of the emails (which obviously was the parts that asked the questions). He was confused when I kept writing you aren't answering my questions. LOL Okay let's start again. And so we did. He said he would tell me almost anything I wanted.
For those of you who know me, you are going to laugh. Mr. Astronaut is.....okay guess what he does?! Yes, he works for the Government. And what do you think he does? Something undercover, he flies out of the country a lot on business..foreign countries....yes, he is doing some kind of police, homeland security stuff. Now doesn't that sound familiar?!? Is our country just filled with horny men who are suppose to protect our country or is it that I am some how a magnet to these men!!?! Hmmmm...is this my third or fourth one now:!?! You know, I might be a very good spy for the other side. Get them to spill their guts as I as their cocks are so deep in my throat...however, you know how patriotic I am. I love my country and love men who serve it. Yes, I will sing the Star Spangles Banner as he is thrusting his pole in me. Such patriotism don't ya think!!?
Actually, I was a skeptic at first but the way he said it, it was true. And now here is the part where Cheri is going to take a fall.......danger ahead...danger ahead.....He has been in a marriage for 5 years where there is no love or sex. They live in separate bedrooms, He had one affair over the years and its been over for some time. He has been searching for the guts to leave. His wife never worked and he can't leave the kids. Wow, sounds familiar. So we talked and talked and talked for three hours. About everything from favorite colors to favorite positions. About a few of my affairs. OK, I only mention three. I don't mention the filler frogs....just that there was a few. We also spoke about his.
We laughed and honestly hated to hang up. I told him everything about me. I like to lay it right on the table about my real life. And he said to me....I can't believe I met someone like you online. Oh, i have spoken to a few women online but most were wackadoos or a conversation was like pulling teeth. You are so easy to talk to. So what is wrong with you? Well here is a man who is nicely built and all that kept going through my mind was the 15 lbs I gained and how I haven't been feeling good about myself. I have been going to the gym....my pants are fitting a little better but its not coming off as quick. Rrrrrr....I may not meet him tomorrow because of it.
Honestly, this was the first conversation in awhile where I felt my heart skip a beat. And what was the thing that pulled me in the most. I asked him what he was having for dinner and he said a sandwich. She doesn't cook for you? No, he said. She hasn't cooked for me in years. Wow, that is what did it to me. This man has been so empty with a void and he told me how lonely it is. And honestly, I cook for my husband still every night (well almost). I am cooking for me and the kids so how could I not cook for him? I mean its nothing really. I just leave it on the stove and he warms it up. So I asked him his favorite meal....he told me and all of a sudden I said to him, one day, I am going to cook that for you.
He IM'd me later in the night and he said that he has to meet me tomorrow (actually he was meeting another woman at the beginning of the conversation tomorrow and I told him he was like a kid in a candy store with the 4 women since he signed on, most men don't get that so I was going to back out and let him play and meet a few months from now). By the night, he said he cancelled his meeting, he couldn't stop thinking about me and he really hoped I would meet him tomorrow for coffee. I am so tempted.
So we are kind of in the same place in life except that I have played a lot more recently and I made the move with the mediation. So do I meet him?! Something about him is drawing me to him. It must be Mr. Astronaut's gravitational pull....or I am just a sucker for government officials...lol
It's 1:33, I have to get to sleep. Gotta be up in 5 hours.....sweet dreams.....so how did I get two new frogs this week? I thought I was taking a break?!? And as for Mr. P. Well honestly, I warned him that time of month was coming and that we should meet the beginning of the week. He didn't listen and well guess what arrived today? I wanted to kill him so I guess its a good time for some Starfucks!
3 comments:
lol.. missing half the content of an email? he is either lying or shouldn't be in homeland securiy. Think what could be in the second half of an email from someone in the field. Anyway i hope he is hot in bed.. wish you good time.. maybe you'll reach cloud 5 this time... of course you are going to meet him .. lol ..
love
Be careful, but enjoy...
Have a good weekend, Juicy Lady
Post a Comment