today was an insane day. My baby sitter threatened to quit because my son and his friend are out of control cursing at the video game. My son did a flip out..total flip out tonight. Threw my little one. It was bad. So what does the hubby do? Reward him and come back for him after I said he was punished. GREAT...I am not taking him driving for weeks now. forget it. He called me a Bitch too.
Work, disaster..got sporting tickets for events and the tickets were not where they were suppose to be. could effect my job here. this is really bad.
And the finally, I met Mr. Astronaut. He was cute, not amazing but I liked him, But there was something about him that was strange. I said let's drive a little but he wanted to stay in a parking lot with tons of people. He kept pushing and pushing for a hotel room. I didn't want to do that. Did that with MM only the first time. I didn't feel that with this guy. And now, I am glad I didn't. His cock was harder than hard. I joked, is that your gun? I reached over and felt it. It literally took a few kisses and just a few rubs for this guys cock to explode (and I was rubbing the outside of his pants). He had been attentive, tod me I was hot and he wanted to be with me. Wow....
As soon as he came, we drove back to the starbucks and he went in to clean up. He came out...cold and distant. His attention shifted from me to the people around me, Then I asked him why he was distant. The coffee. He asked if I wanted to go for pizza...we did. Cuddling came into the conversation. I don't cuddle he said. I said so not at all? Don't you like a massage, some wrap your body into each other and hangout and some affection. Nope, you do your thing and that is it. Watch some tv. And round 2? 1/2 hour later. He also started while we were kissing how I would be his little bitch and little whore. I told him straight out...I think this might be a big problem for us. I love sensuality and affection. I walked out and was disappointed...we shook hands teasingly. And then he said he had to get to the gym.
wow, where did that icicle come from. Like a little kid who screwed and didnt know what to do. hI figured that was it...I am not seeing him again. He text a funny note later tonight. And I wrote back...asked him how he was doing? he didn't respond. All I can say I am glad that I didn't sleep with him. I would have been crushed after that. Scarily, he was like the old Mr. Government. Maybe it was the job.
When to contact the other man I was into....he didn't call me back or email.
so tonight was a spuper stressful night. I am not going to settle...I need my cuddling and giggling. Oh Mr. Porsche and I had a long discussion tonight as well. Not a bad but not a good one. He's stressed. He needs a little space. He knew I was pissed. I can't win. I said well you are going away on vacation for two weeks, there is your space. He didn't say it mean...
Heading to bed.....hubby went against me again and took my son out. Unbelievable.....I don't know what to do. How do you reel in a spoiled child with a bad month, anger problems and just wants and wants and wants.
No comments:
Post a Comment