Well today I could hardly think about sex. Okay, I did a couple of times, of course I did. Confession Time. Oh please don't shoot me....I sent the last part of my last post to MM. Come on, you all knew I was thinking of him and having intense flashbacks when I wrote that. You all know that I NEED THAT DESIRE, THAT PASSION, THAT HOT COCK OF HIS THRUSTING INSIDE OF ME!!! Okay, he hates me now. I understand that but damn, you have a damnsel in distress that needs your cock....can you resist your succubus?!!? Damn stubborn man....LOL
Today was a rollercoaster. 3 high power negotation meetings and before that a meeting with the mediator. Well let's just say after my meeting with the mediator...I kicked ass in my business meetings. Can you say a charming baracuda?! I confess, today I used my flirting charm and my business saavy to shave off a couple of thousand (actually $10,000 off a big deal) another meeting....I charmed them so they called my boss and said I was dangerous...they closed the deal with me right there. I was ON today....truth is, after that mediation....everything seemed so simple.
No comments:
Post a Comment