Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Mr. Eskimo - A Possible Frog

I like his voice, its raspy and sexy. I like his jaw, its strong. I like his sense of humor and he seems pretty easy going. Not sure how much he mentally challenges me but he can hold a conversation and he's intelligent. Downside--he is a newbie. Never went this path before. I also find when too much time elapses before a first meeting, the sparks sometimes fizzle. We hit the fizzle. It's been happening with a few guys lately. I think its that we are all overworked these days and nervous about keeping our jobs. Today, he wrote me back that he wants to meet for coffee. It's been too long and too much talk...lol I like him and he is a gentleman, I am sure of that.

Mr. Porsche did something very sweet today. You know we have had communication issues lately. I chose to layback off of him and give him some room. This afternoon he called and said...I was thinking about you and wanted to say hi and see how your day was going". It's been awhile since he did that. And I told him.."its much better now that I have a smile on my face from hearing your voice". Yes, we are in a much better place today. He is off for the rest of the week on vacation. And then the following week, well, he has a tough thing that his kid is off to college for the first time. It's hitting him hard. I am trying to think of something that is going to help him deal with that but I haven't come up with it yet.

That's it, no drama today. I worked and worked and worked and honestly, I am still working now. So exhausted. And now, I am going to stop working to straighten the house and clean. I am feeling a little down tonight. Major changes,lots of pressure, last mediation is hopefully this week, major house renovations need to be done..and the list keeps growing.

No comments: