Thursday, August 06, 2009

the Blogger who went crazy in a gym

It's wild how you can get sickened and disturbed by something yet find yourself so entrenched in the reading, you just keep reading. In the Post online today, they put a man's blog who went into a gym and opened fire on all these women. Scarily, this man has been keeping this blog for over a year. I read the whole thing...what a very sad story on so many levels. First, the innocent people that died because he felt he was rejected by every woman in the world. He hadn't had sex in over 20 years. Couldn't get a date but he was considered a nice guy. He hated women yet he loved them. The blog was really disturbing and so sad that he felt such solitude. And then, how he hated college girls so calling them whores. He even fathered a child I think that he never saw. Very sad the whole thing.

I think it was also so disturbing that this man just opened a blog account and blogged his plans. Did no one come across it? To think that this was sitting on the internet for so long and no one found it. Or even worse, someone read it and moved onto the next blog. My blog has had over 315,000 hits in 4 years. SOMEONE must have seen his blog. His writing was painful. You could feel his solitude. It just is so sad that he would resort to such an extreme. Solitude and rejection from women made him a bitter, psychotic person. Very scary.

Okay, I just had to get that off my chest. That wasn't what I originally wanted to blog....it was my day. I guess I am very lucky. Even with things being difficult at times, I am still surrounded by new and caring people and making new friends each day. And the old ones I have....they are amazing. I am lucky!

No comments: