Quick Prelude: Last night Mr. P and I had a run in. It hurt me because he didn't think about me or my safety. He owns a company that does this certain thing that I need done. when I asked him if I could pay one of his workers, he said "just get a day worker off the street". I felt horrible because he used to care about me, he used to take care of little things and now he was telling me to hire some stranger off the street and let him in my house (and I live alone now!!) So I had decided i wasn't going to meet him. However, this afternoon I decided I would meet him for just sex. That was it...I needed some cock badly. And so I told him that and we met.
Well, it was absolutely a wonderful afternoon. He wasn't too crazy and sexually deviant but just enough to add some flavor. He was caring, cuddling, and very kissy..I loved it! Even better, he initiated it. We played with our toys and I came and came and came! Actually, I feel a little selfish, because the day was really all about me. I blew him..but not as long as I usualy do. I massaged him and he massaged me, we giggled, we laughed and tickled each other. We cuddled and we kissed and we kissed some more. I don't think we ever kissed so much.
Right now, my clit feels like it is going to fall off. It is so sore from rubbing but its a good sore. And after today, I think something different about Mr. Porsche. I don't think that he is scared that I am getting divorced (he knows I would never, ever tell his wife). I actually think he may be concerned I am going to find someone else. That the wall is actually him protecting himself not him being turned off by my situation. Reason I say that is because when I got there, he pinned me down and gave me two hickeys on each cheek of my ass. "I feel like you are branding me" like the cowboys do to their farm animals...and then it clicked. He was branding me.."No one is going to see it now, I can mark up your body. I even think we should pierce your nipples now!" Wow, he was kind of branding me. His way of having some kind of control/ownership of my body. He also mentioned me seeing my old boyfriend. It bothered him, I could tell. So....maybe that's what his concern is. He thinks I am now single, I am going to date and find someone else.
The sex was good but the hottest part was when I was rubbing my clit and he was inside of me. The condoms make him go down but deviance always makes him hard. So what he did was take two fingers and put them in my mouth. And with my eyes closed, I could feel his cock inside of me. The deeper i would swallow his fingers, the harder his cock got. This was strangely hot! I could feel him getting bigger inside of me...and so I let him stick his fingers further and further into my mouth...and as he got down to my throat, I relaxed the muscles and he went further and further down my throat....with is cock getting harder and harder inside of me. Somehow I was able let him go passed my uvula and down my throat. My gag reflux was gone. And then he was hard as a rock, and kept fucking me harder and harder. It was quite enjoyable.
He pulled out, added the anal plug and had me push down on it while he inserted the vibrating eggs inside of me. Again, I came so hard...it was heaven. oh how I love hard thrusting as I moan and moan.
And then there was a peace, a balance and we folded into each other and he kissed my neck and held me tight. There was no place I wanted to be then right here in this exact frame of mind. It was perfect. But of course, I had to clear the air about the last three weeks. And of course, like every other man he said to me "men don't like to talk about this shit". And of course, I knew he was right but it didn't stop me. you hurt me...nothing is going to change now that I am divorced. yada, yada, yada. And I went on and on telling him that I was hurt about not seeing him etc. etc. I just had to get it off my chest. His response "you do know that when you tell me these things, you are putting daggers in me because I want to be with you, I just can't". so I back off.
He brought up my project...and my response...I am doing it. He said I will send the guy. I said...nope, I will do it myself. Now he was looking annoyed. I explained that I was surprised he told me to get a worker off the street and he apologized that he had just said it and didn't think about it. That I was 100% right and that I should never do that. And then I told him that there was a bigger project that I needed him and I would pay him and now his eyes were bulging. I said I am going to give it to you as a gift and I am going to do both of the projects. My response...I don't want you to feel like you have to take care of me. Okay, now he looked madder. He replied...I don't but think about it, I don't want you doing it....we will discuss it tomororow. And as silly as that sounds, just the fact that he wants to do it...made me feel great. I nuzzled deeper in his arms. Yes, I am Miss. Independent and will take on any project because I always had to do it myself and I prided myself on doing it. And then I thought about it...I love that he offered and that he doesn't want me to do it. Kind of the damsel in distress thing.
So Mr. Porsche and I are okay. In conclusion, you can't let so much time pass. He called me after and said he had a great time. What a perfect afternoon! And with the music blasting in the car and me feeling like a million bucks, I drove home. Yes, I am going to be okay. And yes, a good fucking is what I need on a regular basis to keep me balanced!!! YUM!
2 comments:
I agree, sometimes, a good fucking is exactly what we need!
Sounds like you had a great time :)
Whether an emotional connection or not, we all like to be the damsel in distress once in awhile!
Post a Comment