Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A Perfect Day

Yes, after much sulking over the metrosexual date, I decided to go on the date with the Sugar Daddy. AND..I am glad I did. We went for a drink at this mansion that has been converted into a restaurant and hotel. Then we went to this amazing Italian dinner. The conversation was flowing and he was extremely attentive. Talk about an opposite date from the last one. He pulled out my chair, opened doors, ordered the wine, called for my car, took care of the valet and did everything 120% right. He was a true gentleman and I felt like a lady. He playfully touched my nose and made me giggle. He was very nice. We kissed good night and he talked about the next time we meet. I was treated like a lady. And, he didnt talk about money at all...we talked about normal things. I felt like a princess. It was very nice.

And, today I had a 50 inch tv delivered for the kids that was a gift, my theater room is complete. I even splurged on a cleaning crew. six women came into my house today and scrubbed it from top to bottom...AAAHHH!! Now that is orgasmic!! I still have things to put away but it is now managable and felt sooo good to come home to a clean house.

I had a huge meeting this morning that went really well. So, I am calling it a day. I gotta say, it felt so good to be treated like a princess.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The place is getting nicer and nicer. The kids must be very happy too!

JFBreak said...

He sounds like a keeper!

Anonymous said...

Nothing better than a man who has manners...

Well, maybe a clean & spotless house!

Ffs said...

great catch .. hope his gems are a perfec fit.. hmm Mr P has got some worrying to do..
xoxoxo