Thursday, June 19, 2008

An Affair with the Fed Ex Man

Did I ever tell you about my neighbors affair with the Fed Ex Man? The entire neighborhood was talking. The Fed Ex truck would be parked in front of her house for two hours. I once watched them sucking face from my bedroom window in her backyard. This was a long time ago....but the whole neighborhood was buzzing. She was caught being dropped off at the schoolyard and switching to her car. It was the talk of all the neighbors.

Why do I mention this? You know how you know your neighborhood? Well I know the UPS schedule. Early morning and after 6...only time the UPS truck, Fed Ex and DHL come to the area. Today from my dining room, I kept seeing the UPS truck pass by. He stopped at one point at my neighbors and then down the block...AND then he passed by again. Hmmmm...was this the cutie. He slowed by my door, I thought I had a package but I didn't. Hmmmm...must be my imagination. Got the hottie on my mind. I even mentioned it to my girlfriend. I laughed....I am really losing it. Now I think that hot boy toy gave a shit about this old lady. And we both laughed. I have too much time on my hands....

I ran out and left my babysitter. She's an older woman.....I came home and she said "Girl, you wouldn't believe it. I think the neighbor is playing with the UPS man now. He kept slowing down and passing by while you were upstairs. And then he came one more time while you were gone." The coffee started to come out my nose.

What makes you think he didn't have a package? 'no girl, he was slowing down each time.' I couldn't stop laughing. So it wasnt my imagination. He was coming by...I was flattered. I laughed and told her how I think it was for me. Now, we both started to laugh. I told her how I flirted with him yesterday just a tad. My poor neighbor, the whole block was probably talking today....she's doing the UPS guy now!!

So, tomorrow, I will be sure to dress nice and go outside in the morning or afternoon. Truth, I looked like shit, so if he was interested the other day...the boy toy UPS Guy may be my summer entertainment! I love eye candy!!

No comments: