With work so insane, my blog had to take a back seat for a couple of days. I had forgotten I didn't post about my day with Mr. Porsche. I gave the preview but not the sex....
so he came in, we fucked and fucked and I had orgasm after orgasm and he came on my face and that's it! hehehehe
Actually, it was a little more detail....I will give you the highlights.
Mr. Porsche is into pushing it to the limit. Just boarding S&M but not going there. Being authorative and directive in the bedroom. Push back on it......go deeper. Its more like direction. I actually like it....and then he will say dirty things in my ear like "you love the butt plug don't you? you want me to put it deeper?" So I wouldn't say its S&M...its more authoratative raw sex (is that a category in the sex guide? well it should be!)
He loves to watch me masturbate and he wanted me to try the throat swab...you know...have his cock touch my tonsils. Well he is so thick he shuts off my airway and when he holds me head....I have to wiggle his cock out for some breath. Yes, breathing is important. It was hot...going all the way down. Remember, his girth is an issue though so I have a hard time taking it all in. Ironically he said...you kmow you can cheat later when I am only 1/2 hard....(hmmm....great minds think a like)
He loves it rough yet he is gentle and trusting. A strange combination. Fits in with the fantasy being taken by force....one I have had...so he directs me to the end of the bed and gels up the butt plug....and gently pushes it in a little...push back on it and so I do...i never knew I would love anal so much. But I do....now he's pushing it deeper and deeper and then he starts to fuck me. "How does it feel to be full in all holes" it feels wild......then he substitutes the vibrator in my ass and back to the butt plug...but as it went in....further and further....there was this moment of pain yet ecstacy.....wow....it was hot...but then as he was fucking me it turned to pain...it had to come out...I was panicking a little. He did take it out of course.
And then it was time to make him cum...I sucked and sucked and played and played....yet, it wasn't working. Sometimes I feel like I am a failure with him. Why can't I get him to stay rock hard and cum? Together we got him to cum and he came all over my face....it was hot!!
We lied there, we cuddled and then went to dinner to discuss work. Which we butt heads and had a fight. But we straightened it out because a work fight is different than a lovers fight. It's business....I insisted we went to a restaurant to do work because I needed to separate our relationships.
Mr. Porsche brings to the table so much for me. Sexually, a new experience. And then like yesterday, he helped me with my issues with my son which are skyrocketng out of control. He sat on the phone with me for an hour and gave me the best advice, better than the psychologist. I mean he is there for me emotionally. I am really a very lucky lady.
Okay...talking about lucky....today I am meeting Mystery Man. I woke up so excited. I went to sleep horny as hell.....he loves to email me and torture me the night before so I can't wait to fuck him. I go into the room like an animal...
Okay I have to tell you this funny story. There was this new vibrator...which I will post at another time. He asked me if I knew the store..so I said to him no, but if you are going to order something...use my affiliate number. He was dying...does everything in your life have an affiliate code?
He still can't figure out what I do (I am dying to know what he thinks)...
Then he writes.....do your stretches---you are going to be a gumby tomorrow. I send back does that mean you are pokey? And within seconds, I had a pokey fucking gumby. I can't believe that you have a sexually gumby available in a second.
hehehhe..come on, I just do a search and voila!!
So I gotta get showered and ready. His request today is crotchless pantyhose and ice. Little does he know that I am showing up as Screwby Do Me Doooo Today....I went to the party store and bought Scooby masks, plates and napkins and table cloth! A Screwby Snack we will have......enjoy your morning...oh I know I will!!!!
3 comments:
You and I both have to practice breathing through our nose. Darn those guys who are sooooo big around. And I have a small mouth also.
I think I like Mr. Porsche. Wait . . . not for me, of course!!!
Do I even need to tell you "have a great day???" I like where this is headed!
Hey Rosie....breathing is important! lol I've been practicing though and I am getting goooooood at not breathing!!
Hey Riff Dog! Yes, I do think you would like Mr. Porsche. He is very good to me....and thanks for the nice day.....yeah..it was NICE!!!!!! xo
Post a Comment