.jpg)
Late at night, I sometimes just browse the internet. I used to spend time chatting on Ashley Madison with hot men but since I have my plate fill right now and am quite content...I haven't been in the cruising mood. I always find that I read a profile and I want to know more and I start thinking....hmmmm...he sounds like fun....but then I realize so where are you going to fit another guy? So I have been avoiding the temptation (although Mr, Porsche is going away for two weeks...hmmm)...
Anyway, sorry..off track there. So I was looking in ebay (I love to buy bargains!!) and I stopped in Weird Stuff. They have the funniest things for sale. Empty Dorito bags, a guy selling his forehead as an advertisement for the month..I mean really funny things.
And then I came across....an artist that does paintings with her nipples (see her painting above). Now I found that so intriguing and sensual. I actually like a painter that does artwork with his palms...I find it so interesting. But here she does painting with her nipples. She's pretty good!
And then I looked at my nipples and said....hmmm....maybe I should put them to work. I mean when they get hard...they certainly get erect and can easily pass for a tip of a paintbrush. So maybe this is a sidejob for me. I told Mr Porsche about it...and quite frankly, if he wasn't so stressed....I would bring paints tomorrow and we can paint with my nipples. Definitely erotic...I am seriously thinking about trying it tomorrow as a goof to make him laugh (and if it comes out good....I can expand my gallery!!!)
Yes, I have tried to separate the two...but with no luck. Once again we are looking at back to back for the week. Should be interesting!! Feast or famine!!
3 comments:
I would love to be the canvas for your art!
LOL.....will you let me keep practicing since I've never done it before?!?! xoxoxo
I'd be a canvas too.
I saw a story about a man who paints with his penis!
Now if I try that, would you be my canvas? Hell, we could paint each other!
Post a Comment