I woke up this morning.....HORNY!! Desiring Mystery Man like I never have before (ok, that is a lie--I desire him all the time but today I am dripping at the thought we may meet). Last night he said he may be able to make it, won't know till the morning. Well, I need him today so I had to come up with something to entice the desire and tip the scales in my favor....A little note and our first song that he swooned me with before our first meeting...will it work? I am waiting right now with baited breath (and a wet pussy!!!)
Cheri hears the alarm blaring...she rolls over and hits the snooze....still asleep and wishing it wasn't morning, she rolls over and looks out her big picture window at the sky to do her usual morning mental rundown of what needs to be done for the day. It's Friday..yeah...I may be meeting Mystery Man today.....and a smile and giggle comes to her lips. Mmmmm......just lying there with the anticipation, she can feel her insides begin to pulsate..her clit engorges with desire.......the wetness inside of her......her nipples are erect and her lips yearning for his cock and mouth. The desire to play with herself is almost uncontrollable but she hopes it won't be her imagination that delivers her an orgasm today but Mystery Man's deliciously hard cock.....as she types, she begins to have flashbacks of their trips to paradise and the desire is escalating.......will he be able to escape to paradise and fulfill her or will she be stuck working all day.....miserably horny.....?!?!? lol
ANTICIPATION!!
No comments:
Post a Comment