Thursday, June 05, 2008

A Different Day in Paradise

The day started off rocky.....time got away from me. The sex shop where I planned on buying a one piece crotchless outfit was not open yet...CRAP...off the Fredericks of Hollywood. Now I was rushed, grabbed a fishnet one piece crotchless (all they had) and it was a size too small.....running to buy our favorite water...crap, the store is out of the flavor we like....he calls me....Are you picking up lunch? Nah he says. You have to...I start to complain. Are you that hungry? (he's laughing at me) You can suck on my cock!! Little does he know its because of my Scooby Dooby Plates I wanted us to have lunch on.

I wanted to try to put this one piece outfit on in the car. In the gas station, I pulled off my panties and began moving this fishnet up my legs.......up my thighs and positioning the crotchless in the perfect place (good thing I wore a skirt today!) I couldn't get it up the rest of the way so half dressed (running in high heels) I e get to the door. Frantically I kiss him and run into the bathroom...ohh, he says I don't want any shit get out here I want you. Putting my outfit on.....putting together the Scooby Dooby Doo mask...I appear coming out of the bathroom.

You know, you are sick! He is laughing....well he was horny and not in the mood for the Screwby Do Me Dooooo mask. When I tried to suck his cock with it on....he was dying laughing. Now he threw me over the bed and spanked me.....threw the mask and off we were. Yes, he fingered me bent over the bed until I came!!

We fucked and we fucked in our usual 20 different positions. And I came and I came!! Crap, this guy knows how to make my body quiver. My legs over my head, from behind, on my side and yes.....me on top! Woo Hoo!! Got that on top going there. Not great at it but practice makes perfect. He has a smirk when I am up there riding and then I also did a reverse on top today....In the middle of us having sex I screamed out...Thank You Ashley!! (from the Ashley Madison Agency Commercial)...he laughed and pounded me even harder!!

But now here is where it changed. We usually laugh and giggle and hold each other and just talk and giggle more. Today, he held me differently. He carressed my hair and rubbed the side of my face. He massaged my back and did something (by blowing on my neck and then kissing it) that sent literally chills down my spin. We were movin in slow motion with our hands entwined..

He laid on his back and I was in his arms...I started to gently rub his face and give him little kisses from his lips to his earlobe...and back again. I didn't realize it, I was doing this for 15 minutes while carressing the side of his face...this was the most relaxed that I have ever seen him. I whispered in his ear...Thank You....he kissed me gently and said you are welcome. And then he held me and our bodies entwined.

MM fell asleep wrapped around me and I dosed on and off. Now there was no place in the world I would rather be.....this is my paradise! We woke up (he had a meeting and had to leave in 15 minutes)....but he rolled over and massaged my back....giving him this big hard on and we gently made love. What do I call it? A lack of a good word. You can't make love to someone you don't know or can you? It was slow, it was gently and it was wonderful with tons of kisses and carressing......it was a different orgasm this time.

We quickly ate the wraps I bought and then as he was finishing up, I went down for some dessert (his cock).....well you would think that cock wouldn't get up after such a long day....not true....he was up again. We didn't have the time, his alarm was going off....however, he was now just as horny as I was....and he threw me in 69 with my head hanging off the bed 'I deserve my dessert too!' and we devoured each other orally...until we both came again.

Good by today was quick.....but he hugged me and kissed me and held me (usually he doesn't after a shower). So today we hit a new level again. It was gentle, it was hot, it would have been making love if we knew each other.

I walked out of there today and got into my car. Once again my head in the clouds. For the first time, I am glad that I do not know anything about Mystery Man. You see, if I did, I could fall in love with him. Is that why he has kept us so apart like that? Yes, I would love to be in his arms and have sex with him like this two or three times a week.
s
He called me a succubus. I had no idea what that was. As I am writing this I remembered that and looked it up. It's a demon that takes the form of a woman and has sexually intercourse with men in their sleep. Hmmmm....interesting....I've called him the devil, tempting me..totally irristable!! Gotta research this succubus thing.

Well I came home and passed out. I have to admit..the best sleep I get is after sex with my men. Why? It is when my mind is most at peace. Work is miles away, problems are tucked away...and I am just content and happy! Aaaaaa!!! Another perfect day in paradise!

1 comment:

Rosie said...

So very nice, such pleasure.
I've meant to tell you that I think I had someone in the frog posititon you like. AND it was really good for me. Funny there I am having probably the biggest orgasm of my life and thinking -- about you!! Thinking this must be the Cheri's frog position. It is GOOD.