Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Collectibles Today Affiliate Program

Up to $70 in Free Gifts with Purchase







you know me and my affiliate program.....well this one I have on here because I want to make a purchase and get credit!! lol

Need a gift? I would go here. They have great collectibles.
So what am I purchasing.....?
Angels!! Are you surprised? Of course not. I live angels. I know, so sappy. But since that angel appeared in my life...things have been good. These three hit a a place in my heart...and I had to have them.....

Yes, I am a dreamer. You had to know that by now.....But something about angels give me hope and happiness and peace. So I just purchased these......actually, they remind me of my daughters and the one on the top is a healing angel. I am using the money Mr. Porsche gave me to purchase them.
Now here is one I purchased for a friend. A portion of the proceeds goes to Breast Cancer. It's a Thomas Kinkade who has gorgeous stuff. I want to purchase his light up picture next. This is a great gift to show a breast cancer survivor that you love them!

No comments: