I can almost hear Prince singing.....Baby Your Red Corvette!!
Mr. Porsche was in the area today...but he didn't have his Porsche but his Corvette. I told him how I had fantasized when I was younger about doing it in a corvette. That was my teenage dream.
So here I am a few years later....and well, I didn't fuck him in his corvette but I certainly sucked face and gave me a nice blow job. We werent' cruising down the highway going 100 miles an hour. but I made him drive around this parking lot as I sucked his cock. I closed me eyes, and felt the wind blowing as I was blowing. It was fun! so I gave a blow job in a red, convertible corvette. Very exciting!
Mr. Porsche wasn't himself tonight. I felt bad. The stress was beyond anything I've seen. Usually he is a pressure cooker but he handles it. Today, I was worried about him. I tried to relax him.....made him close his eyes, massaged his neck and listen to the birds chirping. tickled his arm like he likes. It didnt work that well. He's going away for two weeks and he is stressing. He says seeing me and hanging for the hour (and playing) was a break..but I wish I could have done more
Well I am just breezing through my fantasies the last two weeks......actually Mystery Man just cancelled on me for tomorrow. Work...Honestly, I wanted him so bad but I have a lot to do as well. Oh well....cie la vie!
1 comment:
your livin the dream girl !
i sure as hell wish i had that kind of courage lol
keep it up : )
Post a Comment