Saturday, June 14, 2008

Sex and The Fitting Room

I didn't think we were going to see each other this week. Last week had been so emotional and intense. In a way, I was afraid to see Mystery Man. I mean, two weeks in a row we had the most mind blowing sex (each different-one was raw and hot...the other was intense and erotic) so how could it be even better...oh man....now we hit an even higher level.

We were emailing back and forth jokes, then I sent him the words to a song that we fuck to....its Closer...Nine Inch Nails. Let's just say 'I want to fuck you like an animal' is one of the lines of the song. He sent me back a note, let's meet in the mall and do it in a fitting room. Okay, I said. Our meeting time was set. I was nervous and totally turned on. The danger, the anticipation, it was totally hot.

I got to the mall and waited for his call. He called 'I am still scouting out an area. Narrowed it down to two fitting room...I'll call ya back.' I was strolling the mall. I had found this one store Abercombie & Fitch where the music was blasting, lights low but the fitting rooms were in the main section and you could look underneath to see if someone was in there. But it would have been hot but a little too dangerous.

He called again. Okay, I found a place. Where are you? I'm strolling the mall he said. As he said that we pass each other in the mall...lol....both of us giggling and continuing to talk on the phone to each other. Okay let's go!! Did you bring enough bail money for both of us?

We both strolled to the store. Yes, one of the areas finest department stores. Top of the line of course when you are going to fuck!! I got on the escalator and as I was going up I realized that I had no underwear on and the entire first floor would see if they looked up. Geez...I started to laugh...this was too much. He grabbed two shirts and pants and then said to me grab a blue one. I did and pretended to be bringing him a shirt in the dressing room.....

Perfect choice....off the main path....three private room with doors to the bottom...there was no lock though....oh boy...made it even hotter though that we could soooo easily get caught. But we were both so worked up that I didn't care at this point. He could have fucked me right in the department, I wanted him badly. He stood at the door and looked at me....and I could feel myself dripping at this point. He looked so fucking hot. Usually he is fully shaved and in a suit when we meet. This time, he was wearing a t-shirt, shorts and he was unshaven. I love when he is unshaven....he looks so fucking hot!!!

We closed the door and started to kiss as if we were apart for years. It was intense, it was hot it was perfect. The chemistry between us and our kisses. We just know our lips, our tongues...there is no awkwardness...even kissing is perfect. Then I lowered my hand to do a check to see if he was REALLY into this and yes....his cock was hard as a rock. My signal to get down on my knees and undo his pants as quietly has I could.....sucking his cock, this was so damn hot......he lifted me up and turned me around...a bench was in there....perfect for me to lean on..and he lifted up my skirt.....yes, no underwear....we were ready.....

I could every feel his cock enter me and every nerve ending was tingling throughout my body. With each thrust I had to hold back a moan. Being quiet is not easy.....all you could here was his balls slapping against my ass (a sound we couldn't control). I could hardly contain myself...I wanted to moan, to scream.....I had to hold onto his legs to squeeze something as the orgasm started to rise inside of me...knowing this, he decided to play with me.....hey we were in a fitting room, we needed to discuss the shirt (or something like that)..lol

'Do you think this fits?" he says...
'oh, it fits perfect, like a glove'......I say, hardly able to talk (and I could hear his smile)
"do you think it will shrink?" he says
'Oh yes, it is BIG now but it will definitely shrink, no doubt it will shrink."....and we both started to laugh hard.
'must be cotton" he says and then he thrusts even harder into me....so that I couldn't control my desire to scream so I shoved the shirt into my mouth.

Now he was thrusting me so damn hard....we didn't care about the sounds it was making...we both hit our climax at the same time and he held me so tight....I turned around and we kissed...he held me...this was wild!

We unbuttoned the shirts so they look like he tried them on and we both began to leave. I walked out and then went back and gave him one last kiss...he was smokin today!! And then we both left. And went our separate ways. I wanted to see him come down the escalator so I waited in the jewelry department to watch him come down. He looked over and smiled at me..I smiled back.....and then I decided.

This was so hot, I needed to remember this forever.....since I couldn't bottle this feeling I needed a souvenir for the day...you know you go to Disney and you buy a souvenir to remember the great vacation....well I didn't buy a snow globe but I found this heart charm bracelet made my Betsey Johnson....with a charm that says BJ!!!!!!! lol OMG!! This was it...this was the perfect bracelet to remind me of this day. I would wear it and when I am having a crappy day..I would just look at this bracelet and it would make me smile.

So I went home and I have never felt like this...Cloud 9 was an understatement....I was the happiest I had ever been. I avoided the hubby because I wanted the mood to stay but did you ever hear of overly happy?! I was yesterday....a feeling I never felt before. Today, I am on Cloud 9....a great place to be.....

So if you can find a fitting room and fulfill that fantasy.....I highly recommend it. Just do be careful. Gotta get the list out....check off fucking in a fitting room----FANTASY COMPLETED!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It seems so sweet that he scouted out the possible fitting rooms for you. It's all sooooo hot.

Percy said...

damn...HOT..HOT...HOT..

damn

Cheri said...

Hey Rosie: It was so sweet. He was taking care of us and our horny needs! And to think I know nothing about him....he's a dream come true....literally..lol

Hey Percy; Oh man...HOT was an understatement.....I can't even put it into words. xoxoxo

Hale McKay said...

Now why wasn't I standing below that escalator?

Blistering HOT!

Way to go, Cheri.

Riff Dog said...

Yowza! After my little break being away, this is the kind of thing it's nice to come back to!

Sylvia Hubbard said...

Lawd HapMercy (fanning oneself)

I just put the fitting room on my list!!