Friday, June 13, 2008

Sex In A Try On Room

One of my fantasies have been to fuck a lover in a store try on Room. It's dangerous, it's hot and we all know who I would love to fuck....Mystery Man!

Well our emails this morning were getting hotter and hotter....finally he said..meet me at the mall. I will call you where to meet me....we can fuck in the changing room. But no talking after..we just go our own ways. WOW!! I began to drip. Honestly I am nervous. I mean if we get caught....we're dead. But the fantasy and desire is getting the best of me. The other side of me is taking over......

So we are meeting later this afternoon and he is going to try on some clothes and I am going to walk in to his dressing room............and I am wearing a skirt, with no underwear...as requested. He's so funny....I had gone into Victoria Secret to pick up stockings two meetings with him back. While I was there, I spritzed the newest fragrance on me....his rules are NO PERFUME..I was thinking. So when I got to the hotel and we were laying in bed...he said you sprayed. I said no I didn't (forgetting the perfume) and he kept pointing to where I sprayed (and I remembered). So he writes........I'll call you where I am in the mall.....DON'T SPRAY THE NEW FUCK ME FRAGRANCE AS YOU COME IN!!! Damn he makes me laugh....

So I am off now...might as well do some real shopping first in the mall.....and then meet him...although I am a little self conscious that I have no underwear on...oh well...let's hope my skirt doesn't decide to lift up for some reason before he lifts it and fucks me from behind!!

This man.......he is priceless!!!!!! Oh, please bail me out if you hear we were busted!!

No comments: