I met with Mr. Porsche and we had a great time! He was running very late and after a crazy week,I was exhausted. Decided to check into the motel first...well I hate paying for the room. It makes me feel like the ultimate in cheap whore going up there and signing the card and asking for short stay. I mean you might as well say to the guy "I am married, meeting a guy here and want to fuck his brains out for a few hours room'.
But since he was running late, I was dying to shower and lay down. So, I was planning to indiscreetly get the key and the room. I've seen him do it 900 times (ok not 900 but enough times). So I walk up to the counter. There is NEVER anyone there. Today, there is a line with a camera just staring me in the face. As I stand there and this old couple is checking in, I am dying. They are struggling to correctly fill out all their form, getting their tourist information and parking info....yeah, i keep looking at this camera.
And then something comes to mind. I saw this show on Court TV (Now called Reality TV)where the stars are told by their agents if they are going to get arrrested to be sure that they don't look lke Nick Nolte did in that mug shot. So I decide to smile at the camera so at least they would get a good shot at me for blackmailing purposes.
remember, Mr. Porsche this whole event takes an approximate minute to do. So I finally get up to the front and the usual man is there. Hi, how are you? Okay he definitely recognizes me. I smile....he's running late, I'm going to get the room today (why did I feel compelled to explain that one? Nervous energy maybe?). So, I give him the money and for me...he has no change. And then he has to ask three other people that work there. Everyone gathered at the front desk digging through their pockets. I want to shrink away...finally...I fill out the card and give a fake name Cindy Smith....with a fake address (why do I feel like I am cheating the government or something). And then he starts to examine the card....like as if he is going to call me on it. Oh man...way too much here.
So, I get the key and take a deep breath. The anticipation of Mr. Porsche and me together, a quick shower, relaxing....all is perfect! I walk down to the room.....and there is a damn Do Not Disturb on the door. Is this for real? I feel like that time the man screamed over the loud speaker "I need the condom key". Now that I think about it, it's the same town! lol
I walk back to the desk...but I had a flash in my head. Was this a setup? I mean Mr. Porsche is always talking about a threesome. How he wants me to experience it. I realize it was my idea to get the room..so I go back to the front desk. And wait for the guy (this time I stick my tongue out at the camera). He ends up announcing the room over the intercom to someone and then he goes to check it out with me.
No one is there. Aahhh!! Finally. I close the door. Jump into the shower and crawl naked into bed. I call Mr. Porsche, stuck in traffic. I threaten to start without him. Mmmmmm...he says.....start doing those circles on your clit. And so I did...I masturbated to his voice, waiting for his arrival. He gave me directions and I followed it to the T! And with two fingers thrusting inside of me.....dripping wet and me doing circle on my clit (imagining someone walking in on me and his deep raspy voice). I had a wave of an orgasm.....very nice!!
Going to sleep..thanks for the O! See ya when you get here!! Little did I know what I was in store for!!!
to be continued later...sorry, gotta go work.
Mwah!!!!!!
2 comments:
These things do only happen to you. I must have done the check-in thing _ _ times and was always so proud that I always looked the clerks in the eyes... and then laughed at my boldness once I was safely out the door.
wow... a nice little tease there..
waiting in the bed for him...
Post a Comment