Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Divorce Attorney Returns

If you remember waaaaaaayyyy back, there was this Divorce Attorney that I met on Ashley Madison. We met a few times but the timing never seemed right. He appeared when Mr. Government was around. We met a couple of times for lunch. We even had one hot encounter and met at the bookstore. Pretending we didn't know each other at the magazine section. Sitting down pretending to read a magazine together as his hands wandered my back, my breasts....yes, there was a guy watching. This turned Divorce Attorney on more than anything. His fetish (one of many), he likes to have something that other men want. So when I got up to get another magazine and two guys looked at me....he got this huge hard on. We went out to the car and I gave him a blow job. I vaguely remember his cock being huge....well he still remembers that day and can give you play by play. I think about it all the time! lol

Well here it is years later and he is still trying to get me in bed. I don't know, he is really good looking, he would be a lot of fun in bed BUT it never seems the right time. And now, is certainly not the time to add a third lover. He called again last night. I NEED YOU! I can't concentrate, this has been going on for two years now and I am tired of fantasizing and maturbating to what it would be like to be with you. I want you!

I was flattered. I was even turned on that I do that to a guy. But once again, I had to tell him that the timing was off. He is willing to help me get a divorce (can't represent me due to conflict of interest..lol). But I need to meet him. No, I am not willing to barter here. A consultation, a discount on a divorce in exchange for a blow job or sex. He even said he would come and watch me with my lover. Sit in a chair and watch. Intriguing but I don't see all the Type A personalities melding. So do you think he would freak if he knew that Mr. Porsche and I go to a hotel that is three blocks from his office? Or that we had dinner on his block last time?

Good thing I am seeing Mr Porsche tomorrow.......my body is yearning for his cock!

No comments: