Yes, the astronaut was back last night and in rare form. Telling me how he wants it hard and fast. Oh and then he said he wants a friend too. I laughed at him. You don't want friendship, you want raw sex. That's fine, but don't pretend you want a friendship, we've been through that already. I told him to go find a girl who will do him wild, get the whore shit out of the way and contact me again one day. Of course I did throw in....too bad you don't cuddle, I got so horny I got laid yesterday. Well, he was dying...can we do a threesome? PLEASE!!!
This has to be one of the few guys I was soooooo wrong about. I mean really, he was bordering disgusting and certainly disrespectful at that. No qualms about literally saying Yeah, your right. I do want a whore that I can just bang the shit out of.
End of subject. I am not into that right now. I can get the sex whenever I want it with a variety of men if that is what I really wanted. I like the friendship too. And before all the Anonymous' come out of the woodwork with their second best attitudes and righteous cuddling remarks..... THIS IS WHAT WORKS FOR ME!!! Friendship and wild sex. I don't need a husband or even want another. I just want a good conversationalist with a sense of humor who knows how to use his cock to make me scream in pleasure.
10 comments:
Baby, just drop your panties and spread your legs. You'll get all the friendship and cuddling you want in return.
Sex and Friendship, with no other ties. Yes, that is optimal right now, what I'm doing too.
i found a lover that wants just that-great sex with me, the cuddling afterwards, to some-times get-to-gether at a watering hole or cafe, the erotic exchange of emails, the craves.
It all culminates in hot, fiery, passionate sex when we both want it. That's it.
This had been the absolute best for the both of us, and we expect to continue it that way.
i get it, I hear you, take your stand, get what you want.
Sometimes we read them all wrong. I am glad you found out before you went there!:)
You just can't resist going there can you?? lol. To cuddles-ville!
You LOVE the attention and the controversy your previous entries created and when that last one didn't give you a many comments or hits, you went back to this topic. But sadly, I think everyone has had their say though. So I wouldn't expect so many firey responses or hits again. They've all had their say by the sounds of things.
Cheri,
Sounds like some people can not handle you honesty in what you want. Keep up the wrining and don't compromise.
Pete
The best part of this trade is no dining at the Y! Just good hard fucking. Now if only they would grow some pussy hair so they didn't all look like juvenille girls
Anonymous-My legs are spread,my panties are off...lol You are cute!
Clem-I am so happy for you. Enjoy the ride, enjoy that feeling, enjoy Cloud 9, you deserve it!
Gray...so read him wrong. He is a pig.
Anonymous- LOLOL I did it to annoy those people..irk them a little. I didn't expect comments just to annoy them. but you gotta admit, the guy said Ewwwww to cuddling. Ridiculous. I am glad the men I choose enjoy cuddling..lol
Hi Pete...thanks baby. I am hanging in...a little overwhelmed but I am hanging in. A lot of major things on my plate these days.
Anonymous--are you doing drugs? I don't understand what you are talking about?!? lol
It's called eating pussy...sorry you're not familiar with it. Most women I've ever been with have been quite demanding of it. Unfortunately for me, I'm quite good at it. Fortunately for me, I do better fucking.
Maybe you should let em just stick it in your ass. He'll cum really fast that way. It'll be just like a young teen at a circle jerk. Nice and tight and really fast. Lots of time to hug and whatever that way. Hell, with enough time like that, he could even clamp your nipples if you're into that.
Anonymous'--what are you talking about? I am familiar with pussy eating.... and the other Anonymous..I am disgusted by teen porn and definitely not cool in my book. I have zero tolerance for teen porn. End of discussion.
Post a Comment