Sunday, August 09, 2009

The Blog Posts Cause Controversy in The Bar

What a great time I had last night! Ironically, while this blog post was catching some attention on my blog--I decided to throw the question out there at the bar last night. Two famous players and three coaches from this professional sports team were there with us....so what do you guys think? I read this blog and there's a big controversy going on...and I read two of your posts (one saying its reserved for my wife and the other saying a connection after is important). Yes, the bar heated up..the combination in the room were married, single, married having affairs, famous, not famous...all ages. And the conclusion was overwhelming as the blog is except the men agreed they were shocked that someone actually screwed and ran. Cold was 100% the vote on that. Prostitution.

everyone agreed there needed to be some contact, the controversy was on the extent of the contact. And no, it wasn't divided men and women like many of you are assuming. There was one single woman who had affairs with men and she said after we screw, I want them out of there. It was also agreed that holding someone who you are friends with (not someone you just met) is something everyone would be comfortable with.

I was cracking up that my blog was the discussion. Of course, no one there except my best friend in the world knew it was my blog. My closest friends knows I write my journal online but they do not know where it is or would they read it. My girlfriend said she gets the edited version of the sex, she can't imagine reading about it play by play...in their eyes I am their good girl friend! (LOL)

Although last night was the first time I admitted to my infidelity in a crowd. Of course, my girlfriend is good friends with these people and I already knew there was no one in the room who would have judged me. Actually, 85% had either had an affair with someone who was married or they were married and had an affair. Makes you think about the stats....people deny it till their death. Most of the frogs have NEVER told anyone...EVER. So if that is the case, how off are the statistics really? I mean if someone asked me in a survey if I ever had an affair, I would say NO!!!! So how do they get the stats on that? Personally, I think they are much higher.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a guy. I can tell you we work very hard to give you women orgasms. Very hard. Lots of self control and discipline. Especially when eating pussy. Lots of effort there. Lots. And now we need to hug and hold you, too???!!!

No wonder the statistics aren't accurate. No one's honest enough for the statistics to have any meaning!

Cheri said...

The self control and discipline is much appreciated...so tell me, after all that....do you just get up after you cum? I bet you hold and you don't even realize it! lol

That's it....you are all cuddlers but your brain is still surviving from the mindblowing sex that you don't even realize you are holding!!! lol

And the statistics...there is no way they are accurate. Who would admit to that?!!!? Yes, stranger on the phone doing a survey or magazine article...I do cheat...PLEASE!!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice one Cheri! I'm so glad you took the blog to the street and got some real stats lol!

Yes definitely a very controversial topic! Lol

Take care

-Jessie

vixen kitten said...

"I'm a guy. I can tell you we work very hard to give you women orgasms. Very hard. Lots of self control and discipline. Especially when eating pussy."

Damn, Sugar, it's suppose to be fun, not WORK! *snort*

~vk~