Saturday, August 15, 2009

Busted Having An Affair

My girlfriend has been with this guy for a few months now. She's the one I told you about who is addicted to sex. I mean two men within hours of each other. Another man every other day and her regular married boyfriend. They see each other more than most lovers I know and two weeks ago, they went away together for the weekend. In some ways, I felt he was trying to get caught. It is not unusual for him to see her twice a day, he was leading a true double life. His marriage is the extreme--it has been sexless for years. They are just friends with no touch.

He sent my girlfriend a message and a little while later she sent back a message to him "I wish you were in my arms cuddling tonight". Aaahhhh, do you see where this is going...Yes, the old cuddle I think played a key role in the morale of this story. unfortunately, he got sloppy. He left his phone on and the beep came through and the wife opened it and read the message.

At midnight, my girlfriend got a call from his wife. She was so shocked she couldn't say anything. Basically the call went-- do you know he is married? And my girlfriend said I am aware of that. And then the wife flipped out and said "dont think you are the only one, you are just one of a long line of women". And she hung up. So if she knew about all the past women, she never confronted them. So what angered her enough to call my GF? I think that she has accepted his infidelity as part of their marriage but the intimacy flipped her out. Interesting that she never confronted him on any of the others but this one set her off in a rage. I think in her head it was ok that he got sex somewhere else but not a connection. She seems to be pissed that he went for friendship somewhere else as if the sex wasnt an issue. Interesting!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

no-one cares anymore

Cheri said...

Actually, its sad for all involved.

Hubman said...

Do you know the wife never called the other women? That it was the intimacy that set her off?

I'm just asking because I wonder if the knowledge of his infidelity, intimacy or not, was enough to set her off. It might just be a cumulative effect, if indeed there have been other women before your GF. You know, the straw that broke the camels back.

In any case, that's gotta suck for your GF, receiving that call from the wife.

Anonymous said...

Been reading alot of sex blogs. For most men SEX is SEX and cuddling etc is so different.

See the difference now Cheri? It's gotta be so clear to you now.

Cheri said...

Hubman--the story is still unfolding. The wife has clammed up, pretending nothing is wrong right now and nothing happened. i will let you know. He says he isn't leaving my GF and nothing is going to change...this should be interesting...

Anonymous--I have seen the difference and it is very clear to me. Sex can be just sex, of course. My point is more that its not just sex that everyone wants. some people (men and women) desire the cuddling while others (men and women) just want the sex. People are all different and have different needs male or female. I've had just sex...I've had the cuddling..there is a difference. Neither is right, neither is wrong.

Anonymous said...

What I am saying is that she heard the cuddling part and it set her off.

Remember that hugh post that made your blog so famous??