Monday, August 03, 2009

Have I mentally turned into a man and that desire for sex

Okay, not actually sexually but I guess mentally at times I take on a man's thinking pattern because I have been on Ashley Madison for soooooo long. I think it also has to do with my busy work schedule. When I first began Ashley, I was so naive..so rose colored glasses would be the best way to describe it. I was looking for a married prince charming on so many levels. I was hoping he would fulfill so many voids in my life and heart. Poor Mr. Government....Poor Chris. lol Both of them got caught up in my worldwind of romance. I had the Newbie Syndrome.

Two weeks ago, I met a Newbie on Ashley Madison. He definitely was a playa in his time but supposedly the affair game was new to him. He's smooth in his talk and very sexual yet respective.... we talked, exchanged pix and we liked each other. I find I don't get caught in that hot dazzy eyed desire mod these days. With all going on in my life, I don't get that super hot desire stirring with a new frog like I used to.

So how have I turned into a man? Last week I was busy with work. Very busy and I was probably unable to respond to some of his text messages (in crisis at work, and with the Blackberry now, I sometimes read and forget to respond). Anyway, the next day he sent me a "I see you aren't interested anymore. It's fine...Take Care". I started to laugh. So that is what that text sounds like on this end of the text. I will never send another closure text like that again. It just made me... roll my eyes and giggle. And so I called him and started teasing him about being oversensitive and a newbie and I fixed the little wounded boys ego.

I guess its also in my prioritizing these days. I haven't been going out of my way to meet anyone. At this time, I am in a funky place. Finding a connection is not top priority at this time. I am looking for ME, stability within and HOT SEX. That's it....I don't have time for emotions right now. I new full blown affair with all the hot aspects is not what I need. Probably why I have returned to some of my comfort zones (the old frogs). So I am debating whether to meet any of the new frogs on my plate. There are three who email with potential. And in that aspect, I am lucky to be a woman on Ashley Madison. Because being a woman, I can just go to the site and within hours have new frogs for the pond.

The taste of hot sex is truly the devil at work. Once your body experiences such passion, desire and lust....it craves it. Its a yearning that cannot be ignored, it keeps calling you for fulfillment. The taste of the forbidden fruit....oh how sweet and wicked it is. My inner animalistic needs are screaming for fulfillment....the taste of that forbidden pleasure. It's a true addicktion....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe it is me, but lately I haven't found any new frogs that appeal to me. And although I know romance isn't possible or right - I want at least charm and a strong friendship. Not to much to ask, is it?

Anonymous said...

It's interesting that your post ended with a paragraph regarding the craves and the lust.
I, we, are going thru that right now too. I found a woman that loves the pure ecstasy from great sex as much as I do, and I have. The last 2 months have been the best of my (our) lives. It was an AM deal too, BTW.
Your last paragraph then was just what we had exchanged today. It's been over a week, and Wed. nite our passions, lust, and yes, craves will meet for their ultimate release. I (we) know what you mean here, all too well. Yes, it is great when is on like this, and man, is it on.

Anonymous said...

"The taste of hot sex is truly the devil at work. Once your body experiences such passion, desire and lust....it craves it. Its a yearning that cannot be ignored, it keeps calling you for fulfillment. The taste of the forbidden fruit....oh how sweet and wicked it is." Yup, I think we adulterers can all relate to that one. If someone hasn't experienced any of that, they have no idea what we are talking about.

scarlett said...

I have been so busy and have not kept up with your blog..you sexy thang!

Well busy with my new blog.."wink". Need to get my ass in gear and catch up with your posts!

Take care
-scarlett

Cheri said...

Anonymous....Charm is a minimum...Every frog has been charming, witty and personable. Not expecting a lot. Strong friendship..hmmm..seems to be a tough one with many men. That I think grows and comes over time. However, you can tell the difference between those that have potential to be good friends and those that do not. I have been really lucky...the men I have had affairs with have all been great guys. They have been my lovers and my friends and honestly...most are still my friends. Weird? I don't know, I speak to most of them every few months. But don't ever settle...


CLEM...I am SOOOOOOO Happy for you!! SOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! WOO HOO!! Pass that feeling this way baby...enjoy the ride!!

Kevin....aahhh..you got it right? Can't put it in words...its orgasmically priceless!!!

Scarlett...ok darlin...where is this new blog...are you going to share or just tease me relentlessly!!! Miss ya girl!! Glad things are good!!