Change is good and scary but for some reason everything around me seems to be moving and changing dramatically. Ever have one of those days when you can't believe it was only 24 hours? My GF had her thing. Mr. Security called me....his wife got wasted and went crazy..third time this month and he had her arrested. My neighbor is dying and is taking a horrible turn and he is turning violent. I feel like things are out of control.
Mr. FB Lawyer called today to check on me. He knew the meeting was yesterday and it was close to being settled. We are going out to lunch next week to talk and hang. It's all happening so fast....yet its not fast enough. In 6 weeks, the hubby is suppose to move out. I know this is what I want yet I am petrified. A Saturday night and I am home alone. Oh this is a common thing but tonight it feels a little different.
the Plumber I met on Ashley called. We did a barter and he wants to pay me back tomorrow. No one is going to be home so its a good time for him to come over. I have some plumbing work that needs to be taken care of and he is going to do it! Oh yeah, I know exactly what kind of plumbing work he wants to do BUT I don't think I can do that in my house. not now, too soon...but it should be interesting. Yup..he's coming to take care of my bursted pipe....lol I need these men around me right now. I need the diversion. Gotta admit....a plumber was definitely a fantasy of mine or some kind of man to fix something in my house. And then we just move our way to the bedroom and I seduce him. Okay, I gotta concentrate on my real plumbing...lol
4 comments:
You say that this is what works for you, yet you sound emotionally stretched with your divorce, you can not seem to find one guy you want to commit to, and yet your favorite position is nude with your legs spread wide so some guy can get his cock inside you (or doggie, if you prefer, to get his cock in your pussy or your ass). Maybe it's me, but you sure don't sound like you're in a situation that's working for you. You almost sound ready to go to the closest college, find some college guy, seduce him, and fuck him for one of those weekends when your soon to be ex has the kids.
Maybe this is a way which works for you, but it sure doesn't look that way.
Glad it wasn't me that said some negative things this time. Cheri is a good person but she is so confused. She doesn't think she is but she is (read between the lines).
She needs a good man to be with after few years that will show her love compassion and all that jazz.
Anonymous 1--not even worth commenting on really but I will say my two cents. As for the divorce, I would think that it is only human to have mixed emotions on making such a major change in my life. As for the men, baby doll read the blog--men at the college? Is that your fantasy because that is nothing I ever wrote. And commitment--hello!?!? I am married....2 years with one guy and 1 1/2 with another is pretty good in an affair..it's obvious that you are no in some other place in your life...like single and never married.
Aanonymous 2- Thank you for the postive comment (although its hard to know which anonymous and meanie things you said in the past). Actually I am a really nice, caring person (you would be surprised) with a truly good heart. And yes, I am confused right now...I admit it and have said it. And yes, I am getting divorced because living in a no love marriage is eating me up alive. So I do agree, I do hope one day to find a man who I can give all my love, passion and desires to. I would be very happy with one caring man but its going to be awhile, probably a lot of frogs and I won't settle. Curiously, are you happily married?
Yes I am 35 years!!! And we got married young (no didn't have too).
Post a Comment