A long weekend of thinking...this is not so easy. The toughest thing I have done. When I heard this song, I realized...I have been on my own for a long time in this life....An oldie that kind of says it all......I sat in the tub tonight. Yes, I have been soaking a lot...green tea and lavendar has been my aromatherapy and salts of choice these days. And I lie in the tub and think and think and think! So the best way to describe my thoughts were with the songs in the tub.
And then, the song that I yearn for again. That feeling that I felt in the past. That passion and desire.....I strange love song but quite frankly this says it all...I want a Guy with lips like morphine, knock me out and leave me gasping...I've waited for all my life to be here with you tonight! I sang this to someone once, only one person made me feel this way....and I hope to be able to find it again. I'm not talking love here...that's not what it was. I just miss that real great sex and that desire and passion.
And finally, the song that made me burst into tears. Second Chance..yes, that is what I am hoping for....a second chance! So today's emotions are wrapped up in my musical tub soakings. Gotta try and sleep.....Sweet Wet Dreams!!
1 comment:
I hadn't heard of Kill Hannah, thank you! Loved the song. :)
Post a Comment