Tonight is the first night he is officially out. Yes, he took the bed, the couch and other things. Right until the end, he screwed me financially. He took the frozen account money that I got released from the lien I paid. He deposited $400 less in my account. He bitched that I negotiated the amount down. He bitched about the agreement....he told me I took him to the cleaners. He complained that now that I make the money, I threw him out. A warped sense of everything. I guess they say there are always three sides to a story. He seemed to forget the parts of how I supported the family for the last five years. How I saved the house, how I took care of everything...how he did so much to fuck up our life. How ironic that all that was forgotten.
So when it came time for him to actually walk out the door. He made it easy for me not to be too upset. Ironically, he is going to be back here tomorrow....so the drama is just not there....
So how do I feel? Drained. It was rough and upsetting. I am scared to death. Already tonight was a disaster with the kids not sleeping (not because of him). Well, it is going to be rough. So now it is before 12 and I am hoping to fall asleep.
My new mattress!?! It is a dream!!!!!!! So comfortable...I love it. Very small though, the Queen feels like half the size of the King. but I figure, if a man is in this bed with me, then I am going to be want to be close to him.
So I am heading to bed now. My older one is giving me a hard time. His whole life, he acts up when he needs attention. Tonight, he is claiming a muscle spasm. I know he is going to need a lot of attention but right now, I just want to sleep....I deserve one
3 comments:
Funny, I went from a King to a Swedish-made, foam and pillow-top Queen.
The sex on it, with it, has been fantastic, and yes, it makes your coupling a lot closer in every respect.
Good luck to you.
A follower.
Cheri,
Glad you got him out of the house, the wait for the divorce might seem long now, but it will be over soon.
Good for you.
Pete
Make it a new beginning. Don't drag the end into the beginning at all, if you can.
Secretia
Post a Comment