
So sad to report that the four poster bed that I always wanted and dreamed about for years....the Bob Mackie is no longer anywhere to be found. My dream bed is poof! Oh there are others but this one had it all.....now many of you may be thinking that the bed is not a necessity but to me....it stands for my new life....I dream of being ravaged in a four poster bed. Not a wimpy one either....One that adds drama. So do you think the one to the left is too masculine? Although I do not know too many men who have a four poster bed on their dream list...
The Jessica McClintock bed...which has the sexy curves (not the Mackie but close)..is 3 times the amount of the one that is here on the left...the one to the left, I can afford...I found it for 1/2 price. The other one, I need $2,000 more for.
2 comments:
I like the one on the top much more feminine.
I agree. Go for the top one!
Post a Comment