So the Eskimo wrote again that he thinks of me all the time and that's what gets him so nervous. Just the thought of my face, gets him all worked up. Hmmmm....
And then this other guy I kind of dissed because he was weak...like a child. I don't need a whining child..I have three kids and an ex like that. But he told me that he jerked off to my picture.
And this is not the first time I have heard this. So I wonder, do guys meet girls on Ashley and even if they don't meet them, is it a common thing to use their face to jerk off?
And then there is this eerie feeling of the fact that I may be sitting here right now and there is someone jerking off to a picture of my face...lol Actually for some reason, I am okay if a guy reads my blog and gets off on one of my hot rendezvous' but the fact that these guys just use my picture....not sure if I should be flattered or grossed out?! they obviously feel I should be flattered because they tell me.
Gotta think about this one. So, is someone holding his cock right now and thinking about me?!?! Mmmmm....very interesting!
3 comments:
must be your sexy pouting lips.. I must confess i have jerked off a few times.. no.. make that many times reading your hot and wild escapades with Mr P.. and your voice.. oooo.. sexy .. (David Kodeski reading .. searched for your podcasts but they are nowhere to be found :-( )
xoxox
Ffs
I thinkyou know guys jerk off to EVERYTHING about us, our panties, our bras, and our pictures. WE like it too.
Secretia
hehehehehehehe
holding right NOW!
Just holding
Post a Comment