"Cheri, I have a great lead for you. This one doctor was so interested in talking with you. He said he met you once and that he really wanted to discuss things with you further. I told him I would have you call him and set up an appointment for next week".
"Great! do you have his card?"
This is not unusual of a conversation between me and my boss. However, this time I looked at the card and DAMN....it was that doctor I met in the lunchroom and on the road. Another fucking controlling man...he was talking with my boss about me. Son of a bitch! He turned the tables so that I would have to call him.
Okay, I'll play (because I have to) but I am going to find out more about him than he will feel comfortable. So I asked my boss if he knew anything about him so when we met, I could make sure the conversation went well. He is married. Two kids (girls--I am not surprised). Actually lives on the water--likes fishing, likes golf, likes women. OH?!? So he fools around with other doctors and nurses?? My doctor thinks he is more of a flirty type. All the woman love him at the hospital. GREAT--another Don Juan!!
I am going to keep this one purely business. Sigh...he was hot BUT...I don't want the hospital gossip. Too many eyes and ears when someone is the main focus of every girls radar. BUT it can't hurt to flirt and not touch!! I called his office and I got his office hours. I scheduled an appointment for two weeks from now. Of course, I will just pop in late next week. When he doesn't expect me and this way it will be pure business.
Did I ever tell you my theory on men who are players? They always have two (or three) girls. I think its God's way of getting them back for all the little girls whose hearts they broke. Hmmm..what does around comes around. Whenever I run into an old boyfriend (my players int the past) they always had two girls. Pretty funny.
Okay, I am sooooo tired. Went out with my girlfriend tonight and we just bullshitted. She loves to hear about what is going on in my life. I gave her a quick update and we just laughed hysterical over some wine. I was trying to cheer her up (her dog got killed this week). It was one of those little lap dogs that was her baby. Very sad. Anyway, we laughed and I told her my many sagas.
Now there was only one bathroom, so you know woman go in together. So I go to pee (and I squatted)...she is like.....I can't believe you pee like that. Why not? How do you pee? We had a whole discussion on peeing. She says she can't do that, she has to sit. So I tease her..that's because you don't like to do anything but missionary. Damn, if you would do it from behind or get on top--you'd be able to pee like this. Well, tears were rolling down our faces and then we walked out. The guys outside were looking at us like we lost it. Aah! So much fun to hang with a friend. I truly have wonderful friends, I am very lucky. Only she and Mandy know my secret life and I am so glad they don't pass judgement.
Here's to best friends!!
2 comments:
Guys with daughters. That is an interesting thought. I have 2 boys, 1 daughter. daughter 13 going on... 30 in her mind... anyway... yeah when I see other boys looking at my daughter.. I cringe.. NOT you buddy..
anyway.. good post...
friends make life worth living..
Thanks Percy--they do. Friends are worth millions!! And good luck with your daughter...damn, I cringe at the thought of mine when they are older
Post a Comment