Friday, July 07, 2006

Freedom, Horniness--who wants to work!!

So my hubby left and it seems like such a shame to be by myself and have to work today. My hormones are starting to rage and hence...no cock around to fulfill my needs.

So, what is a girl to do? Well after a stressful morning (due to a bus), I need to get my head on straight. I need to focus and this tightness between my legs is certainly not helping. So, I am headed upstairs now for an intense masturbation session. yup! Some toys and all just to relieve this tension. A special occasion, since I will not be disturbed, I think I will open the toy box and find a new toy that I haven't used yet. A change in pace from my loyal bullet.

Okay, I am off. Just figured I'd share. Was hoping I would have a director to help me out but the one I was thinking about to lend me a hand seems really busy today at work. Everything is in the timing! I guess I'm on my own for this one.

Quick Question-- I can't understand how you guys walk around with a hard on during the day. Doesn't the tension interfere with your thoughts? Don't you feel that need to release it? Just wondering....I could never work with my nipples as hard as they are now and the wetness that is inbetween my legs and pretend it wasn't there.

Have a nice afternoon!! Give you an update later.....Kisses!!

8 comments:

Mike Stewart said...

Hope you had a nice masturbation session darlin'! As far as hard ons go...they feel GOOD! That's really why we like porn so much you know...it makes us hard and even if we are not able to get full release (ejaculation) at the time it feels good to get a boner! You do think more about sex with a hard on of course and are mentally undressing every babe you see on the street, at work, at school...anywhere! You just want to fuck them all! Sometimes you get so horny you just have to find some privacy and jack off...or you wouldn't get productive work done at all. Hey I am 65 years old and not too much has changed since I was 18. Even though the boners don't come quite as often as they used to, they are always welcome. When you see man (young or old!) staring at you on the street, he's thinking exactly what you think he's thinking! That's just what us guys (of all ages!) do! Cheers! (Great blog!)

Anonymous said...

We're just incredibly strong in that way, and can easily re-focus on something else, Ms. 36 D . . . I mean, Mrs. Claus . . . uh, semen calories . . . oops . . . CHERI, that's it, Cheri.

XO

Anonymous said...

I could definitely help you out, and tonight I will be home alone too...all you gotta do is ask.

RobbieG said...

You know how women always say that guys never listen to them? That's because we are preoccupied with thoughts of sex when we have a hard on, even if it's semi rigid. Wish I could help, how about some erotic emails to pass the lonely hours?

Cheri said...

Wow! I always thought men could not multi task. But us women were wrong...you are always multi-tasking...your hard cocks are constantly sending messages to your brain...making too many more messages very difficult to receive. I am catching on now!!

Horny Old Guy-Thanks dear, it actually turned out to be an interesting session...and enjoyable!! I will never look at a man on the street the same again!

Jim-hey my eyes are up higher...behind that Santa Claus costume...lol. You know what I will be wearing if we ever meet! lol

Anonymous--how can I ask when you are anonymous. Hmmm....can you feel my thoughts??

SPG-Baseball huh? Probably more like reaching those bases. Damn, now I have MEatloaf in my head. I think your office should allow blow job breaks...it seems it would add to the office productivity. Defninitely put that in the suggestion box!!

Robbie--semi rigid. such a visual comes to mind. Erotic mail huh? Now that is a yummy thought!

Anonymous said...

If I feel the urge to masturbate i do. Why deprive yourself of a free high. Good going!

Hale McKay said...

Actually walking around with an erection isn't too bad. But reading some of your erotica, which can bring on one, does make it difficult to get my lap under the keyboard shelf.

Anonymous said...

Of course you know who I am Cheri darling, your favourite Scotsman!